Thanks Meter: 240

Post Reply Email Thread
1st May 2019, 02:36 PM |#2051  
Thanks Meter: 5,987

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGN3fan

Hi,
How can I install call recorder in Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005, with Lineage OS 15.1?

By learning to use SEARCH THREAD
https://forum.xda-developers.com/sea...all%20recorder

4th June 2019, 09:26 AM |#2052  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by millar5001

Thanks for that.

Did updating MODEM/BOOTLOADER help with your SIM issue?
I'm having the same issue (but I did flash lineage-15.1-20180808-UNOFFICIAL-hlte.zip so not sure it suffers from the bug you mention which was fixed by 16/9 build
7th June 2019, 09:39 AM |#2053  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Eko

hi (and Hi all!) ,
i am italian too and, as @Chinaboy5216 just said, you have to update your modem. I never had a "no sim issue" with This one

you can follow @svbarbosa instructions in his thread about RRN

I am actually using this build and WOW! very few bugs here: in my personal experience (2 days) i had
- some trouble with BT (audio distortion, maybe mixer fix can help...)
- gps can't fix (modem? gps stuff in device tree? i don't know...)

P.S.: I didn't sold/changed my Note 3 yet, so I am still here around

Sold yet ? I've recently installed LineageOS on the device and lacking SIM support (it's recognized but doesn't get service). I'm not sure if flashing newer modem would help but I'm up for trying if I figure out how to do it (no windows boxes here, just heimdal) Can you help with that ?
7th June 2019, 01:07 PM |#2054  
Flag Qaqortoq
Thanks Meter: 13,341

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherbricker

Sold yet ? I've recently installed LineageOS on the device and lacking SIM support (it's recognized but doesn't get service). I'm not sure if flashing newer modem would help but I'm up for trying if I figure out how to do it (no windows boxes here, just heimdal) Can you help with that ?

Off topic! Please post in relevant thread (e.g. here) and provide more info about your device there. Otherwise you will not be able to receive any help.
30th June 2019, 07:22 PM |#2055  

More
  • hlte: SM-N9005 (unlocked, GSM) and SM-N900P (Sprint) [And international N9007 etc)

Thanks for this so far great rom. Bluetooth is my only issue atm. Small correction above.

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 AM ----------

Your hard work is well deserving of accolade however the only bug I seem to have is with Bluetooth. I hope y'all can patch this soon <3 <3 <3

Also works on N9007 model (Australia, Optus) , confirmed.
1st July 2019, 10:46 AM |#2056  
Flag Qaqortoq

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hajuu

hlte: SM-N9005 (unlocked, GSM) and SM-N900P (Sprint) [And international N9007 etc)

Thanks for this so far great rom. Bluetooth is my only issue atm. Small correction above.

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 AM ----------

Your hard work is well deserving of accolade however the only bug I seem to have is with Bluetooth. I hope y'all can patch this soon <3 <3 <3

Also works on N9007 model (Australia, Optus) , confirmed.

In Pie, bt works. Why use old oreo when there is working pie?
1st July 2019, 11:25 AM |#2057  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleo

BT fix works in Oreo too, it just needs to be applied (hope it will be "officially" published to repo to save tricking).
What "Google killed in Pie" can be crippling, at least my case so far.
1st July 2019, 01:08 PM |#2058  
Flag Qaqortoq

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoelechat

BT fix works in Oreo too, it just needs to be applied (hope it will be "officially" published to repo to save tricking).
What "Google killed in Pie" can be crippling, at least my case so far.

I dont know what he is talking about then. His report is missing tons of information
1st July 2019, 01:17 PM |#2059  

More
Quote:

I dont know what he is talking about then. His report is missing tons of information

Sorry, I meant I've applied fix myself taking essential code from there then built from source. I haven't seen it anywhere else available for 15.1 yet.
2nd July 2019, 05:27 AM |#2060  

More
9.x is already on the todo list for my note 5, for a note 3, 8.1 is gorgeous and runs fantastically in every way.

I have experienced one issue possibly just because i'm a noob - I have had to flash the official bootloader and modem via odin to get data working on my N9007 model however I woke up this morning and it was behaving like the sim card slot was broken.

I verified the sim in a different phone, all working, so put it back in, still nothing... So I repatched the modem/bootloader (CL+BL) in Odin - however I did that last night already ? What could cause such a thing to 'roll back' ?
3rd July 2019, 11:50 AM |#2061  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:

Can you link the working pie rom?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)