Unfortunately, this app does not work in case of Samsung stock ROMs: FNF4 or newer
Fortunately I have found a way A way is based on my very old idea, published 14 January 2013 (but only HERE, because I'm XDA member since March 2013).
Ready? Let's start!
1. Download and install Towelroot app (https://towelroot.com/), but do not use it yet.
2. Download XXUEND3 100% stock kernel (PC Odin flashable file):
>> KERNEL_N9005XXUEND3.tar.md5 <<
3. Go to Download Mode, load file as AP using PC Odin, connect the phone, click Start, wait for start up your phone.
NOTE: After this step you can see that wifi not working but don't worry - everything will be fine after restoring your original kernel (p.5). To continue (p.4), you will temporarily need a data connection.
4. Run Towelroot app and tap "let it ra1n" (after that you can remove Towelroot app)
5. Download your original kernel, matched to the ROM version you are using. Flash it in the same way as in p.3:
>> Recent kernel versions for SM-N9005 <<
(N9005DX, N9005VJ, N9005ZH, N9005ZT users - go to the "Kernel_DX_VJ_ZH_ZT" folder)
6. This step is not mandatory, but I recommend to install SuperSU app from Play Store (thanks to @Chainfire).
7. Enjoy your rooted ROM and KNOX 0x0. All data, applications and settings will remain untouched
Above scenario has been successfully performed on stock firmwares: XXUFNF4, XXUFNG2, XXUGNG1, XXUGNH1, XXUGNI4, DXUFNG2, DXUGNH1, VJUFNG3, ZHUENH4
I have added DX, VJ, ZH, ZT kernels to "Recent kernel versions", so please let mi know if it works, especially if it is not reported yet
Hit "Thanks" button if you like my work