Note3 no kernel not connecting in download mode

Search This thread

dopecali420

Jun 12, 2017
so heres the thing i bought a sm-n900p NOTE 3 from a friend that was in a bootloop , i know how to use odin to flash stock rom as ive done in all the samsung phone ive owned in the past... here lies the problem the phone stays at note 3 logo and when i put it in download mode it cannot be detected by the pc ive tried 3 different usb cables inluding usb 3.0 ss+b usb cable and 2 laptops and a pc but it cannot be detected and in those pcs nothing pops up even usb not recognized im a software engineer im not new to these things but this is the first time i encountered this problem.... hope yall can help i got no phone to use cuz i sold my old phone to buy this note 3 thank you all in advance

Last edited:

zlazaar

Jun 6, 2014
so heres the thing i bought a sm-n900p NOTE 3 from a friend that was in a bootloop , i know how to use odin to flash stock rom as ive done in all the samsung phone ive owned in the past... here lies the problem the phone stays at note 3 logo and when i put it in download mode it cannot be detected by the pc ive tried 3 different usb cables inluding usb 3.0 ss+b usb cable and 2 laptops and a pc but it cannot be detected and in those pcs nothing pops up even usb not recognized im a software engineer im not new to these things but this is the first time i encountered this problem.... hope yall can help i got no phone to use cuz i sold my old phone to buy this note 3 thank you all in advance

Just to check, have you installed the Samsung usb driver ?

Reactions: dopecali420

dopecali420

Jun 12, 2017
the phone is charging though but its not being recognized i hope yall can help me thanks in advance!!!!:good::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Just to check, have you installed the Samsung usb driver ?