PLEASE HELP!!, How to solve this issue with my Samsung Galaxy Note-3 (SM-N9005)

Search This thread

rsboss880

Nov 4, 2018
Hello everyone
I was trying to flash my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (16GB Variant) with Odin3 (almost all the versions). Every time it gives and error on Odin

<ID:0/003> Added!!
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> N9005VJSGBPL4_N9005ZTOGBOK2_N9005VJUGBOL1_HOME.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/003> Odin engine v(ID:3.1005)..
<ID:0/003> File analysis..
<ID:0/003> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/003> Initialzation..
<ID:0/003> Set PIT file..
<ID:0/003> DO NOT TURN OFF TARGET!!
<ID:0/003> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/003> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/003> SingleDownload.
<ID:0/003> aboot.mbn
<ID:0/003> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/003> sbl1.mbn
<ID:0/003> rpm.mbn
<ID:0/003> tz.mbn
<ID:0/003> sdi.mbn
<ID:0/003> NON-HLOS.bin
<ID:0/003> boot.img
<ID:0/003> recovery.img
<ID:0/003> system.img.ext4
<ID:0/003> FAIL! (Ext4)
<ID:0/003>
<ID:0/003> Complete(Write) operation failed.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

and on my Phone, it says :
Volume Size is too big 4620288 < 4718592
ODIN : Invalid ext4 image

I was searching all over the internet, watching many videos for resolving this issue and tried all the method suggested by everyone, but nothing will works. I tried CWM & TWRP Recovery, downloaded so many firmwares but nothing will resolve this issue, and now finally one of my friends suggest me to discuss my problem here, and I will definitely get the solution here.
Hoping to get the solution very soon and can use my phone again.

few more details of my phone
Model No. : SM-N9005
SSN : N9005GSMH
S/N : RF8F40S772R

and it's a 16GB ROM & 3GB RAM Variant.

Thanks in advance....:fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed:

rsboss880

Nov 4, 2018
First of all.... what did you try to do ? Did you want to bring your phone back to the original firmware? If so, you've probably flashed the wrong firmware... It is not so clear what you're talking about....

Thanks for your response
Actually, my phone's WiFi and Bluetooth aren't working properly, so I have tried to flash the firmware to resolve this issue and I'm not sure with the current version of my phone's firmware, but I know that I have updated my phone (Samsung Galaxy Note 3) with it's latest official update by Samsung which is Lollipop but not sure with the version 5.0 or 5.1.1
I have downloaded the Firmware of 5.0 from a website and trying to flash my phone with it and then the rest of all I've mentioned in my post.

And now as you suggested... how do I know that which firmware is the right for my phone.

rsboss880

Nov 4, 2018
Boot to Download mode and you'll find your device model written in the upper left corner of the screen.

I know that and I have already downloaded the same, but I want to know that downloading any version of firmware will help or I need any specific version to perform the flash. Because right now I have the 5.0 version of Firmware and it makes the error which I've already mentioned.

Thanks for your time dear....:)

JJEgan

Oct 24, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
You should flash the firmware for your phone .
That is the later version of the original firmware from the supplying network .
Its 16 gb not 32 gb version .
You are from South Americas ??

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

16GB Hong Kong model maybe

rsboss880

Nov 4, 2018
No brother, I'm from India...and can you please tell me that how can I flash the firmware for my phone.
It's a 16 GB variant, but don't know which region... did some searches regarding this and found that my phone's IMEI no has 05 at the 7th and 8th place which tells that it is from Brazil/ USA/ Finland region.

JJEgan

Oct 24, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
USA does not have N9005
Finland does not have firmware
Brazil has 4 network firmwares

Need to know the original supplier / country

Try connecting to KIES.

rsboss880

Nov 4, 2018
Thank you so much all of you, finally I got the original country for my device which is Hong Kong and CSC code is TGY. downloaded the firmware for same and flash with it..:eek::eek::eek:
Thank you once again all..

Reactions: zlazaar

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thank you so much all of you, finally I got the original country for my device which is Hong Kong and CSC code is TGY. downloaded the firmware for same and flash with it..:eek::eek::eek:
    Thank you once again all..