I propose a mod of the apk "NfcNci.apk" which allows to activate the NFC service even when the screen is switched off (For MM 6.0.1).
I tested it ONLY on my ROM and my phone
That's why I do not promise at all that it will work for you, sorry.
I'm not a good modder or even a good developer.
(If ever someone skilled want to take care of the idea, np )
Remember to back up your NfcNci apk before making any changes.
The apk therefore works under these conditions :
- Phone : Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005
- ROM : NXTeam 6.0.1 N7 Port 04.Apr.2017 (MagMa NX)
- Android Version : Marshmalow 6.0.1
- Disable NFC on your phone
- !!! First of all, make a backup of your NfcNci.apk located in : system/app/NfcNci by renaming it to NfcNci.apk.bak
- With a root explorer copy my NfcNci.apk file into : system/app/NfcNci
- Reboot your phone
- Enable NFC
- Enjo .. .. Test it
NfcNci.apk (Google Drive)
I propose this "modded apk" because I was unable to find a solution to activate the Nfc when the screen is off, I also hope that it will be useful to others.
Indeed, for me, the module Xsposed NfcScreenOffEnabler does not work with Marshmallow. (I use it only to have the TAG loss event).
This mod is very much inspired by the guide of "LASSE HYLDAHL JENSEN" (lasse-it.dk)
Thanks to him.
For Nougat (7.0.1 / 7.1.1) follow his guide : Here
Or use his modded apk : Here
I apologize in advance:
For my English (I'm French)
If I did not follow the rules of topics
I will accept any advice with pleasure