FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Which would you like to see more? Multiple choices + Votes are private (not public).

More Smart Manager MODs

20 Vote(s)
25.32%
More SystemUI MODs

61 Vote(s)
77.22%
More Power Menu MODs

10 Vote(s)
12.66%
More Framework-res MODs

46 Vote(s)
58.23%
More Other (Miscellaneous) MODs

33 Vote(s)
41.77%
More Explanations on How-To post (currently: 4)

14 Vote(s)
17.72%

[MOD]MODs Collection for MagMa-NX

15,375 posts
Thanks Meter: 13,362

By Eleo, Senior Member on 29th May 2017, 09:06 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
GuestK0079
29th May 2017, 10:24 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Nice thread. Keep up the good work !
Just one question. I think i saw you say in another thread, that a vr theme center clock would be possible ?
I tried it myself. There's even a code, that it hides the statusbar clock on the lock screen (when centered). It either compiles it and the apk isn't working (constant warning that system UI has stopped), or it doesn't even compile it (showing errors i don't know how to troubleshoot). So I'm asking you, since you are the modding master !
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free

29th May 2017, 10:28 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Hey men ,i tried to flash navbar but wont working and my phone had bootloop now .

Trimis de la SM-G950F folosind xda Forums PRO
29th May 2017, 10:52 PM |#13  
OP Senior Member
Flag Qaqortoq

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mareanceapa

Hey men ,i tried to flash navbar but wont working and my phone had bootloop now .

Do you have MagMa NX UX8.0 or UX8.1?? (See attachment) Tested working on them. The mod is acting on framework-res apk. If you have other version or same version with different apk it will not work on yours. You need to ask before doing it or read it. Sorry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejan Sathanas

Nice thread. Keep up the good work !
Just one question. I think i saw you say in another thread, that a vr theme center clock would be possible ?
I tried it myself. There's even a code, that it hides the statusbar clock on the lock screen (when centered). It either compiles it and the apk isn't working (constant warning that system UI has stopped), or it doesn't even compile it (showing errors i don't know how to troubleshoot). So I'm asking you, since you are the modding master !

Hmm actually havent tried a statusbar mod since I am using FSBI. But yeah, will check it out. Why not can you share the file/line or info from which post you saw it? (Either here or through P.M.)

P.S. It is 1 a.m. now, I am at home (away from my PC). But I can check it tomorrow and post back if I get any good news
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170530-005105.jpg
Views:	9362
Size:	181.4 KB
ID:	4165591  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eleo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Eleo Ad-Free
GuestK0079
30th May 2017, 12:48 AM |#14  

More
I went by this thread.
It says for lollipop, but i got there from a marshmallow Note 5 and Note 4 mod. So i thought it might work on the Note 3 too.
The hide on lock screen code is on the second page.
Please forgive my stupidity if this code is not compatible.
The more i look at it, i think i edited the code wrong, that's why i got the errors. Gonna try it again when i get home.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
30th May 2017, 01:57 AM |#15  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 143

More
It's would be better to include pictures of each mods
Just i thought that
30th May 2017, 07:23 AM |#16  
OP Senior Member
Flag Qaqortoq

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I went by this thread.
It says for lollipop, but i got there from a marshmallow Note 5 and Note 4 mod. So i thought it might work on the Note 3 too.
The hide on lock screen code is on the second page.
Please forgive my stupidity if this code is not compatible.
The more i look at it, i think i edited the code wrong, that's why i got the errors. Gonna try it again when i get home.

Ok. Will check it ASAP
Found the reason: mismatched tag. Need to change places of lines, remove and reorder them, since it is completely different on MagMa-NX
Will check at evening, entering a meeting right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ousasma

It's would be better to include pictures of each mods
Just i thought that

You are right. The OP is not yet finished. I started building it at late night. That is why I havent yet removed other posts from my signature yet.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eleo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Eleo Ad-Free
GuestK0079
30th May 2017, 11:33 AM |#17  

More
Thank you. No hurry. Im now trying it again. Maybe ill succeed.
30th May 2017, 06:50 PM |#18  
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 91

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleo

Framework MODs:

Nougat-like Circle Checkbox for MagMa NX UX8.0/8.1

I present you the mod for circle checkbox.

Works independent of System UI.

Screenshots present here
Please try and report back. Your opinions are valuable.

Download Circle Checkbox Mod ver1:
G-drive
MD5: 2345d565a96833aa8cfd7a5f8bb02d22

To revert back, you can use square checkbox zip for ux8/8.1:
G-drive
MD5: c41417d03ff66f162e04269f785cf440

Enable Navbar for MagMa NX UX8.0/8.1

Navbar works without needing xposed framework or root. I am presenting you the zips for both enabling navbar and disabling it. It was done using this post.

Works independent of System UI

Enable Navbar
G-drive
MD5: 70358c867a3067c5a13976956d9b1c37

Disable Navbar
G-drive
MD5: e8da4b2c7113cb371412ef647728053e

Limitations:
1-Screenshot with Hardware buttons (power+home) doesnt work
2-"Clear all" in recents cannot be reached. You either need an alternative for that (a widget maybe) or manually clear apps via left or right swipe
3-Same black bar is present on landscape mode for some apps as if navbar is activated from gravitybox. Need to find a fix for that

IS it possible to get circle checkbox in all over the rom ..such as_ in gallery, my files , messeges- just like Fougat ROm?
30th May 2017, 08:41 PM |#19  
OP Senior Member
Flag Qaqortoq

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrf090

IS it possible to get circle checkbox in all over the rom ..such as_ in gallery, my files , messeges- just like Fougat ROm?

That module will go obsolete. Patrick.H will prepare a better one for MagMa. Please wait for it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Eleo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Eleo Ad-Free
31st May 2017, 02:13 PM |#20  
OP Senior Member
Flag Qaqortoq

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Thank you. No hurry. Im now trying it again. Maybe ill succeed.

Ready

Will share the flashable zips (yes, zips; total 8 of them - 4 mod - 4 stock). Will share them after about 2-3 hours.

@Dejan Sathanas: MOD is ready on 3rd place of Other MODs post. Please try and report back
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20170531_161124.png
Views:	1074
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	4166954  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eleo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Eleo Ad-Free
GuestK0079
1st June 2017, 07:29 PM |#21  

More
What can i say... You are the man ! Thank you very much.
I flashed the center clock separated, I'm still on UX3, everything is working, the restore zip too.
Fyi, i won't be bothering you any more with mods.
Thanks again.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Screenshot_20170601-201511.jpg
Views:	1672
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	4168337  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
magma, magmanx, mods, note7port, s8port

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)