FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Sound Mod. Turn your galaxy note 3 into a stereo dual speaker phone!

46 posts
Thanks Meter: 14

By ravenchalk, Member on 4th May 2017, 03:54 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Sorry, I deleted how to do this, because apparently it was stepping on someone's toes by not asking or giving credit. I just figured out how to pull one of the features out of a rom I liked, because it works well as a stand alone "app" or "mod", and thought people would enjoy it. I wasn't aware of the copyrights and ownership of ideas on here. So the person who deserves all the credit and praise has posted it somewhere on these forums, I'm sure you can find it. I wasn't aware of that when I posted mine, so my apologies to them. Just make sure if you post something useful to people, search through xda, and try to find the people or person that originally created the seeds for that idea, and ask them if it's ok to post what you intend to, and most importantly, make sure you give them credit and praise. Developers are very protective and proud of their work, so before posting anything, make sure that you ask, praise, and reassure everyone where you got it from, so they and others will also give them many praise and respect. No matter how small the mod you are posting, or helpful, or even insignificant, please follow the rules.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1538
Size:	173.7 KB
ID:	4137394   Click image for larger version

Name:	12.png
Views:	1524
Size:	168.8 KB
ID:	4137395   Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	1516
Size:	175.0 KB
ID:	4137396  
The Following User Says Thank You to ravenchalk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ravenchalk Ad-Free

4th May 2017, 09:06 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 5,465

More
We have this post is it the same .

https://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...16-11-t2958217
6th May 2017, 05:26 AM |#3  
OP Member
Flag philadelphia

More
Sry
6th May 2017, 09:24 AM |#4  

More
No i suggest just asking the mods to merge posts if they think suitable or leave yours as is .
8th May 2017, 01:26 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
can I install the mod on another phone ?
9th May 2017, 05:29 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
I would like change balance - is any app, when i can do it ? (fust for speakers, not for headphones)
10th May 2017, 11:41 PM |#7  
OP Member
Flag philadelphia

More
Refer all questions to original developer.
10th May 2017, 11:44 PM |#8  
OP Member
Flag philadelphia

More
Refer all questions to original developer.
12th May 2017, 03:39 PM |#9  
OP Member
Flag philadelphia

More
*.........*
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170512_103214.png
Views:	526
Size:	199.6 KB
ID:	4147266  
22nd June 2017, 02:22 PM |#10  

More
This mod and other similiar sound xml mods goes way back on many other Samsung models .circa Galaxy S1 or earlier .

Sent from my SM-N930F using XDA-Developers Legacy app
23rd June 2017, 07:30 AM |#11  
Thread cleaned.
2.3 Flaming / Lack of respect: XDA is about sharing and this does not involve virtual yelling (flaming) or rudeness. Flaming or posting with a lack of respect is unacceptable. Treat new members in the manner in which you would like to have been treated when you were a new member. When dealing with any member, provide them with guidance, advice and instructions when you can, showing them respect and courtesy. Never post in a demanding, argumentative, disrespectful or self-righteous manner.

Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bajanman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bajanman Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
galaxy, marshmallow, note 3, sound, speaker mod

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)