FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

blur background mod for SPen and Edge screen for Note 5 Roms

81 posts
Thanks Meter: 155
 
By 7odaahmad, Member on 18th January 2016, 08:28 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello guys
I wanted to share my new mod with you. I manged to make the blurry background effect on the SPen & Edge screen background like the note 5
First of all this wouldn't be possible without the great work of @renzetti.s in his thread so big thanks to him

SPen air command

* I tested it on Norma v20 by @wellaflex
* Confirmed working on {Phronesis V5 by @oluwaponmile } by @Kill-Switch
* Confirmed working on {Darklord RC2.1 by @darkera13 } by @sangalgojoe
* Confirmed working on {DarkAu Note 5 Rom} by @pipo600
* Confirmed working on TEKXodus rom by @!zuan
* You can test it on any rom and make sure you tell me if it works to add them to the list

Changelogs :
V1.5 :
* Fixed the blue screen
* Fixed settings button
* Fixed some bugs

Bugs :
* First time you pull out the spen after booting it gives you transparent bg
* If you pull out and insert the spen without touching the screen it will show the same bg the next time you pull it
* When you try to move the icon it blurs the bg
I'm working on these bugs now , wait for the updates

link :
https://mega.nz/#!2FRVUbbR!lBRdbzxiX...QL6WBPl0WcGrdE

flash it via recovery

Review video :
https://youtu.be/ykqrUaxfQ3c
Thanks to @phyllsmoyo for making it


Edge screen
* I tested it on Norma v20 by @wellaflex
* Confirmed working on Dark Au V9.6 by @Kill-Switch and @youssefehab500
* Confirmed working on Tazzy aurora n5 port by @IMRAN KHAN here
* You can test it on any rom and make sure you tell me if it works to add them to the list

Link :
https://mega.nz/#!zBwwhJQZ!W085wUmLt...TiCnbZMYoW-oDc

Flash it via recovery
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-01-18-10-14-14.jpg
Views:	10578
Size:	75.6 KB
ID:	3613987   Click image for larger version

Name:	20160121092733.jpg
Views:	9052
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	3617859   Click image for larger version

Name:	20160121092733 (1).jpg
Views:	8974
Size:	103.1 KB
ID:	3617860  
The Following 44 Users Say Thank You to 7odaahmad For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 7odaahmad Ad-Free
 
 
18th January 2016, 08:34 AM |#2  
Kill-Switch's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dubai ❤️️
Thanks Meter: 6,227
 
Donate to Me
More
Tested And Working Great on Phronesis V5

Thank u So Much😊☺
18th January 2016, 08:37 AM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 155
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kill-Switch

Tested And Working Great on Phronesis V5

Thank u So Much��

Thanks for the feed I'll add it
The Following User Says Thank You to 7odaahmad For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 7odaahmad Ad-Free
18th January 2016, 09:45 AM |#4  
sangalgojoe's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Penang
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Working on DarkLord RC2.1 👍👍👍👍👍👍 TQVM

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
18th January 2016, 10:46 AM |#5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 155
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sangalgojoe

Working on DarkLord RC2.1 TQVM

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Thanks for testing, I'll add this
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 7odaahmad For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 7odaahmad Ad-Free
18th January 2016, 11:19 AM |#6  
pipo600's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 229
 
More
@7odaahmad excellent work, confirm working on both Phronesis and dark au but at first launch it shows blue background and then blurred
Request can you make it with original 5.1.1 icons instead of mm
المود حلو بس اول مرة بيفتح خلفية زرقاء مو شفافة
18th January 2016, 11:24 AM |#7  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 155
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pipo600

@7odaahmad excellent work, confirm working on both Phronesis and dark au but at first launch it shows blue background and then blurred
Request can you make it with original 5.1.1 icons instead of mm
المود حلو بس اول مرة بيفتح خلفية زرقاء مو شفافة

Thanks for the feed
I'll fix this issue soon
The Following User Says Thank You to 7odaahmad For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 7odaahmad Ad-Free
18th January 2016, 12:01 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 99
 
More

dont work n5 port n900

SM-G925F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
18th January 2016, 12:02 PM |#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5,350
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7odaahmad

Hello guys
I wanted to share my new mod with you. I manged to make the blurry background effect on the SPen background like the note 5

* I tested it on Norma v20 by @wellaflex
* Confirmed working on {Phronesis V5 by @oluwaponmile } by @Kill-Switch
* Confirmed working on {Darklord RC2.1 by @darkera13 } by @sangalgojoe
* Confirmed working on {DarkAu Note 5 Rom} by @pipo600
* You can test it on any rom and make sure you tell me if it works to add them to the list

link :
https://mega.nz/#!HZJnQJzR!V5vUX9IqU...OUVpybBMdMVw9Q

flash it via recovery

First of all very nice effort mate ! It is working with mixed results on our rom:
1. On first run it shows solid blue background
2. Sometimes it gets "confused" showing me the lockscreen background
3. When moving the pen icon (which you can click to open air command) around the screen - the screen is blured, which is wrong
4. Sometimes the pen icon disappears all together ...

Many thanks for your time !
18th January 2016, 12:12 PM |#10  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 155
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anildinc1


dont work n5 port n900

SM-G925F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Thanks for the feed
I'll try to make one for the 3g version
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 7odaahmad For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 7odaahmad Ad-Free
18th January 2016, 12:17 PM |#11  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 155
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaOldMan

First of all very nice effort mate ! It is working with mixed results on our rom:
1. On first run it shows solid blue background
2. Sometimes it gets "confused" showing me the lockscreen background
3. When moving the pen icon (which you can click to open air command) around the screen - the screen is blured, which is wrong
4. Sometimes the pen icon disappears all together ...

Many thanks for your time !

Thank you for your reply and testing and of course your wonderful rom
As for the first 2 problems I'm working on them now (I'll make an update soon)
but the other 2 problems they are in the based app which I took from Norma V20 but gonna try to solve them too
Keep up the good work on your rom
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 7odaahmad For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 7odaahmad Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes