FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Themes][Xposed] Many themes for the Xposed AirCommand Theme Module

1,147 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,362

By absinthesummer, Senior Member on 23rd August 2014, 08:51 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I started making themes in the thread for the AirCommand Theme Module, located HERE.

I also made a tutorial on how to make your own themes located HERE.

I decided it might be easier for folks to have my themes in one place, and with the growing number of themes, I didn't want to over-clutter or jack the dev's thread...

A few things before I start- to use these themes you MUST be rooted, you MUST have Xposed Framework installed, and you MUST have the Air Command Theme module- that can be found at the above link. If you have problems, make sure the module is enabled and you do a soft reboot after applying the theme.

NOTE: Not all themes are shown in preview, and while icons are not shown in the individual theme previews, they are themed as well. Also, most themes are somewhat transparent or contain transparent elements.

-DOWNLOADS-
All Themes Can Be Downloaded HERE
Preview Images are also available at the link above.

If there is any trouble downloading, I will be posting a mirror as needed. Thanks and Enjoy!
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to absinthesummer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift absinthesummer Ad-Free
23rd August 2014, 08:51 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Nashville, TN

Donate to Me
More
UPDATE: I've updated my photo tutorial thread with video guides. I also fixed some broken links and added the tools needed as attachments (along with an external mirror just in case)

If you're interested in learning how to theme for the air command module, please check it out! I tried to make the videos quickly so they would be short, but thorough, with no missed steps.

MY PHOTO/VIDEO TUTORIAL
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to absinthesummer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift absinthesummer Ad-Free
23rd August 2014, 09:48 AM |#4  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 5,908

More
Thank you for the themes and keep up the good work.
The Following User Says Thank You to xperiacle For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xperiacle Ad-Free
23rd August 2014, 03:53 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1,116

Donate to Me
More
Hi everyone, thank you for the thread topics I create my apk theme of my rom if you are interested to share I put it below thank you

FastAndFamousThemeByIZI.Xav

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IZI.Xav For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IZI.Xav Ad-Free
25th August 2014, 11:32 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 327

More
Nice work friend

sorry for my bad english
The Following User Says Thank You to anderson79 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift anderson79 Ad-Free
26th August 2014, 11:40 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Thumbs up
great themes , you're amzing
The Following User Says Thank You to bryan2015 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bryan2015 Ad-Free
26th August 2014, 04:39 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Nashville, TN

Donate to Me
More
Added four more themes:

One more for Germany Football

Two Batman themes

and a Spanish Flag theme
The Following User Says Thank You to absinthesummer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift absinthesummer Ad-Free
29th August 2014, 05:53 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Nashville, TN

Donate to Me
More
Added:

Note 2 theme

Note 3 theme

Black N Blue theme
29th August 2014, 06:37 PM |#11  
Flag Costa Rica
Thanks Meter: 9,112

More
awesome job thanks buddy
The Following User Says Thank You to Crash For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Crash Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)