Best Galaxy Note 8 Case?

Search This thread

sefrcoko

Feb 20, 2012
T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 8
What's up guys? I'm looking for a new Galaxy Note 8 case and ran into this list. Has anyone tried any of these cases and have any recommendations?
https://hyontech.org/the-best-galaxy-note-8-case-protect-your-phone/
Yup, I've been using an Otterbox Commuter with a Whitestone Dome since I bought the phone. It's been great and has protected my phone from a few drops so far.

Lots of case threads already, including: https://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=73341122

Last edited:

Ferbee

Imo if you want a strong case to protect your phone, but not have that "ugly" look to it...

Go for patchworks, it's what I'm using right now I love the design, and it's up to military grade standard

I dropped my phone (by accident) from above my head onto concrete (completely **** myself xD) and no problems

Not sure if the Whitestone dome would fit on it though, if someone knows let me know please

bowen873

Jul 10, 2008
PA
Imo if you want a strong case to protect your phone, but not have that "ugly" look to it...

Go for patchworks, it's what I'm using right now I love the design, and it's up to military grade standard

I dropped my phone (by accident) from above my head onto concrete (completely **** myself xD) and no problems

Not sure if the Whitestone dome would fit on it though, if someone knows let me know please

I had an Otterbox Commuter on my phone for a few months. I picked up a Patchworks case for a few bucks and have kept it on. It's thinner and feels much better in my hand. I've also dropped my phone more times than I can count and haven't had a single issue with my phone. The few times I dropped my phone with the Commuter my glass screen protector came off.

sefrcoko

Feb 20, 2012
T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 8
I had an Otterbox Commuter on my phone for a few months. I picked up a Patchworks case for a few bucks and have kept it on. It's thinner and feels much better in my hand. I've also dropped my phone more times than I can count and haven't had a single issue with my phone. The few times I dropped my phone with the Commuter my glass screen protector came off.
Which glass was it that came off? My whitestone is still on tight with no lifting after a few drops in the Commuter, but some glass/case combos are definitely compatible than others of course.

alxrock

Aug 17, 2010
Tampa
I've gone through a lot of cases, but my favorite has been the Speck Presidio Grip. No other case has as good of grip while still having decent protection and it doesn't add much bulk.

bogarty

Mar 16, 2011
I actually use the all black version of this one HERE. It's very inexpensive, very strong and really well made. I had the exact same case for my Note 5 and it never got a scratch on it. The case looks even better on the Note 8. :) Screenshot_20180612-062857_eBay.jpeg

Top Liked Posts