FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Best Wireless Chargers?

918 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,482

Post Reply Email Thread
I'm looking to buy a Wireless Charger for the first time as i find myself ordering new cables more often than i would like.
(unfortunately im in the UK so i got the DEX with my Note8)

I don't really wanna fork out the full Samsung Price but at the same time i do not want my house burning down because of a cheap rip off

What are you guys using / have used and what would you recommend?
23rd October 2017, 04:12 PM |#2  
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 16

More
i use the samsung one for this year, and i truly recommend it for his quality/speed and premium feel. or you could save some money and get last year's version instead.
23rd October 2017, 04:29 PM |#3  
Flag Kent
Thanks Meter: 9

Donate to Me
More
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F192302942710

I got this and it's spot on

Sent from my SM-N950F Samsung Note 8 using Tapatalk
24th October 2017, 11:48 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1,197

More
My experience is to buy whichever wireless charger you decide on from an actual store like Best Buy or even directly from Samsung. I've purchased "real" fast wireless chargers from eBay and Amazon and had to go through the hassle of getting my money back because they turned out fake.
24th October 2017, 01:10 PM |#5  
Flag Frodsham, Cheshire, UK
Thanks Meter: 460

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Ash.Man

I'm looking to buy a Wireless Charger for the first time as i find myself ordering new cables more often than i would like.
(unfortunately im in the UK so i got the DEX with my Note8)

I don't really wanna fork out the full Samsung Price but at the same time i do not want my house burning down because of a cheap rip off

What are you guys using / have used and what would you recommend?

If you don't mind one that stands up, rather than laying flat, I can thoroughly recommend the Choetech desktop charger - it fast charges no problem.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
The Following User Says Thank You to StevePritchard For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift StevePritchard Ad-Free
24th October 2017, 01:25 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag ✪ Developer & Themer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbmoyx

My experience is to buy whichever wireless charger you decide on from an actual store like Best Buy or even directly from Samsung. I've purchased "real" fast wireless chargers from eBay and Amazon and had to go through the hassle of getting my money back because they turned out fake.

This is what i was afraid of, pretty much every single one on eBay looked fake to me and the product description was suspect. you really can not trust eBay with anything these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevePritchard

If you don't mind one that stands up, rather than laying flat, I can thoroughly recommend the Choetech desktop charger - it fast charges no problem.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I saw that one, but i have also seen fake replica's of the same one too which put me off a little. In the end i decided to go for this one > CHOETECH Qi Fast Wireless Charger will pick it up tonight after work and see if its any good.

decided a stand up one would be nice to take advantage of the always on display. Also the misses has my old S7Edge so we will both be using it
24th October 2017, 01:29 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 1,197

More
Quote:

This is what i was afraid of, pretty much every single one on eBay looked fake to me and the product description was suspect. you really can not trust eBay with anything these days.

I purchased 2 of these directly from Samsung after getting burned a few times with fakes. I used my 30% off any accessory coupon for registering my Note8 and got it for less than $30 (it would seem the price has went up since then) and it works with my Otterbox Defender case. https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/mo...p-pn920tbegus/
24th October 2017, 01:57 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbmoyx

I purchased 2 of these directly from Samsung after getting burned a few times with fakes. I used my 30% off any accessory coupon for registering my Note8 and got it for less than $30 (it would seem the price has went up since then) and it works with my Otterbox Defender case. https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/mo...p-pn920tbegus/

Thanks I heard about that coupon but I'm in the UK and don't think they give that over here ;( would of preferred the Samsung one for sure!

Glad you got rid of the fakes... There an accident waiting to happen.
24th October 2017, 02:15 PM |#9  

More
Quote:

I saw that one, but i have also seen fake replica's of the same one too which put me off a little. In the end i decided to go for this one > CHOETECH Qi Fast Wireless Charger will pick it up tonight after work and see if its any good.

decided a stand up one would be nice to take advantage of the always on display. Also the misses has my old S7Edge so we will both be using it

For future reference, the link I supplied is the genuine link from Choetech themselves (it's the link I used to get the review model they provided for me).
24th October 2017, 04:41 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by StevePritchard

For future reference, the link I supplied is the genuine link from Choetech themselves (it's the link I used to get the review model they provided for me).

Oh cool you managed to get a free one? I applied too but didn't hear anything looks like ill be doing a paid review for this one.. haha
And yeah I can see it's official I just meant it discouraged me seeing other fakes around of the same product
(There are replica's around that instead of being branded "CHOETECH" are branded "Fast Charge")
24th October 2017, 05:57 PM |#11  

More
Quote:

Oh cool you managed to get a free one? I applied too but didn't hear anything looks like ill be doing a paid review for this one.. haha
And yeah I can see it's official I just meant it discouraged me seeing other fakes around of the same product
(There are replica's around that instead of being branded "CHOETECH" are branded "Fast Charge")

Yeah. I got a free one (and was genuinely impressed). The cables were good quality too.
The Following User Says Thank You to StevePritchard For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift StevePritchard Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)