Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from mwilky: 2.3 released
21st November 2017, 01:45 PM |#501  
Flag Neighbourhood
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewis M

Thanks all.. Should I wait before trying to install on my note 8?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logel

I mean into that telegram chat is a mix of s8 users, s8+ users and note 8 users. I think because there are 2 xda threads (S8/+ & N8) but both are linked to the same telegram support chat.
And there the most conversations are about nightlies and Oreo builds

Gesendet von meinem SM-N950F mit Tapatalk

Thanks for clarifying. I tested the Rom a few weeks ago and had no problem at all on an Note 8.

22nd November 2017, 09:46 AM |#502  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 5

More
safety net issue.. cts false, in magisk manager.... unable to use magisk hide or any features of magisk...
22nd November 2017, 04:57 PM |#503  
Flag Big Stoned Gap, VA
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Could the OP or Moderator please change the main page description? I am talking about the KNOX stuff! This would save many people especially N00Bs from asking so much. Maybe *KNOX STATUS SET TO 0x0 By Software Mod/Hack, EFUSE WILL BE BLOWN if You Flash This!
That should clear up many ?s. Thanks for your work on this cool ROM!
22nd November 2017, 11:00 PM |#504  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Before flashing Renovate R118, the baseband was AQI1, now after flashing it its AQHB, should i flash the AQI1 firmwire from website?

---------- Post added 23rd November 2017 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 22nd November 2017 at 11:49 PM ----------

I actually just flashed the AQI1 firmwire from the website and it still says AQHB on the baseband info
23rd November 2017, 06:27 AM |#505  
Flag Los Mochis, Sinaloa
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Hello everyone and greetings ... my question is: every time I install this rom I must wait 7 days for me to see the OEM unlocking option ???
23rd November 2017, 11:54 AM |#506  
Thanks Meter: 656

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAADBAZA

Hello everyone and greetings ... my question is: every time I install this rom I must wait 7 days for me to see the OEM unlocking option ???

OEM unlock is hidden in this rom to avoid accidental turn off by user.
You do not have to wait for 7 days
23rd November 2017, 01:23 PM |#507  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Good Afternoon. I have a rooted Note 8 just using touchwiz and Nova at the moment. I am a novice when it comes to custom ROMS and everything. Am. I able to download this system and will it work and is it stable to use everyday as daily driver if so? Thanks in advance. Lewis
23rd November 2017, 04:48 PM |#508  
Thanks Meter: 148

More
Lewis, go for it, u won't be disappointed...
23rd November 2017, 10:16 PM |#509  
Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Meter: 600

More
i messed up and went to another rom (infinity) and i didn't like it, did full clean flash from odin to twrp back to renovate , and i have device security in device maintenance where i didn't have it before, how do i get rid of it it's driving me nuts
24th November 2017, 12:38 AM |#510  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Can anyone tell me how I access volte and video calling settings.
I can't get video calls to work. It just drops the call straight after trying to call.
I also don't have volte showing in the status bar but can't find anywhere the settings for it.
Located in Australia on the Telstra network which supports both volte and video calling. Selected correct csc when flashing Rom.
Cheers

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
24th November 2017, 02:30 PM |#511  
Flag Neuchâtel
Thanks Meter: 71

More
I don't know if it's rom or device related but whenever I plug any USB flash drive using the provided adapter it corrupts my files and when I plug it back in my windows laptop it says the drive has a problem. is this a known bug?

Sent from my SM-N950F using XDA Labs
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)