Post Reply Email Thread
27th December 2019, 09:05 AM |#71  
Home
Thanks Meter: 88

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiden K

Isn't battery consuming to walk around with 2k resolution!?

I understand what you mean but that option is only present in OneUI.
27th December 2019, 09:13 AM |#72  
OP Senior Member
Flag Birmingham
Thanks Meter: 4,400

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazySam

I understand what you mean but that option is only present in OneUI.

In addition, trying to reduce the resolution in aosp will only cause more battery drain due to the way the display controller is handled in aosp.
The Following User Says Thank You to turbolukex5 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift turbolukex5 Ad-Free
27th December 2019, 12:10 PM |#73  
Thanks Meter: 83

More
hello OP, any news about simtoolkit proper working in future?
14th January 2020, 10:55 PM |#74  
Flag Hamilton, ON
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Thanks Dev. Any support for N950N?
Thanks Dev. for the efforts put into this ROM. Just wondering if it is compatible with the Korean model of N8 (SM -N950N)? Thanks.
17th January 2020, 11:34 PM |#75  
Ane news on AOD, Ambient Display, Iris Scanner and VoLTE?

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by naoiayato17

When will this "rom" officially arrive? Its most current version is 3.0 (11-12-2019).

Where did you get v3.0?
18th January 2020, 10:05 AM |#76  
Thanks Meter: 164

More
the version 3 of the Havoc Rom is for different phones not the note 8 yet
18th January 2020, 03:21 PM |#77  
But in the screenshot, the VoLTE is visible. What do you say?
19th January 2020, 03:06 AM |#78  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
SIM Problem
Hey really good mod for what i have been able to use so far.
The only problem that ui have is that my sim is not being recognized by the os, is there any way to fix this??
25th January 2020, 07:12 PM |#79  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
I'm having this prob where I get very slow internet speed(less than 100kb/s), I wonder if that can be solved if I flash the latest modem and bootloader. And my wifi is saying connected, no internet, but I can connect to internet. So I don't know what went wrong there.
But other than that, seems like an awesome ROM, thanks for the effort!
29th January 2020, 12:42 AM |#80  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by y0000

Battery life looks great. Im close to 8 hours with my usage. Only with WiFi on no 4G. Speed is great too. All apps open in 1 second no lags or shutters. Kernel deep sleep is great too. I loose 1 every 10 hours with screen off. But I have 3 problems. The signal sometimes disappears randomly. I dont know why and i dont know how to fix it. I have try many combinations but no luck. No have freeze apps for signal or system apps for signal or wakelocks for signal. Im pretty sure is rom bug. I know every service and app when i free it whats gives me. The phone dialer and the phone caller id no have dark theme. The battery icons themes is very small like amaranth says. Some photos for my usage. Hope the next updates will fix this problems. Thanks for the new roms for our Note 8. I have make 4 reboots before take the picture because i loose the signal. Thats why the small empty space on graph.

That is AMAZING battery life! Just flashed another ROM and the battery life is appalling. Users stated it was great battery until I inquired. 8-12 hours was the average response. I should have inquired before installing the ROM. I lose about 50% of battery while sleeping. Total dud! Anyway, this is more like what I am used to. Thanks for sharing!
The Following User Says Thank You to Talk2Giuseppe For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Talk2Giuseppe Ad-Free
2nd February 2020, 06:36 PM |#81  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Amazing custom ROM, I have a minor issue though, aod isn't always on when screen is off when its respective setting is turned on. It may be just me tho. If it isn't just me then a suggestion when you fix it is could you add an auto detection feature thing when the sensor is blocked, it won't show the aod
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)