Project Pixel is a small team of developers that work on porting most, if not all of the Google Pixel features to stock firmwares.
We mostly specialize in Stock Samsung Firmwares, although we may do work on ports of OneUi once in a while. Our objective is to deliver the best performance by using stock firmware whilst also improving upon it by debloating and tweaking whilst also giving you all the features of a Pixel device.
2. Deep Debloat and DeKnoxed (Apps, permissions, framework, unnecessary features-stripped and removed)
3. Dolby Atmos with Correct Tuning and Gain (Main Speaker has most power and Earpiece just adds detail and treble)
4. Eleven Music (Lineage OS 15.1)
5. Files GO (File Manager)
6. GCam (Note: GCam might not work on all devices, because of hardware compatibility) 8.3 (HDR+)
7. Google Calculator
8. Google Calendar
9. Google Chrome
10. Google Clock
11. Google Contacts
12. Google Keep (With Handwriting Libs)
13. Google Lens (Works within Google Photos and Recents in Pixel Launcher)
14. Google Messages
15. GPay (Working Payment Method along with NFC functionality)
16. Google Phone
17. Google Pie Emojis (Not Samsung Ones)
18. Google Play Games
19. Google Tasks
21. Mtweaks (Has Hardware Control - Similar to Kernel Adiutor but more tailored to Exynos)
22. Pixel Fonts
23. Pixel 3 Boot Animation
24. Pixel 3 Live Wallpapers with Normal Wallpapers
25. Pixel Google Photos (Free Original Quality Storage)
26. Pixel Module V1 - Pixel Animations, framework and configs.
27. Pixel Launcher with new recent menu
28. Pixel Sounds
29. Samsung Digital Wellbeing
30. Samsung App Lock
31. Samsung Gallery (Stripped Down and lightened to improve performance)
32. Samsung's Stock Camera with HDR parameter changes, debloated and additional video modes (4k30 at HDR- Not Fully Tested)
33. SystemUI Tuner (Provides battery stats along with other useful customiztions - Check QS icons and add it to QS Panel to view)
34. VoLTE Supported
35. YouTube Vanced (Ad-free Youtube)
1. Initial Release
1. Smart Capture Screen Write with SPen causes a FC
1. To view Battery Stats and Storage, pull down the Quick Settings Panel and on the top right click the three bubbles button and then Button Order. Then move the new Battery and Storage icon to the Quick Settings.
2. Make sure you set Google Phone as your default phone app. Go-to Settings/Apps. Click the three dots in the top right corner. Then click default apps. Then Calling App and select Phone.
3. After first boot, reboot your device once to ensure dalvik optimization.
1. Download the zip and download the latest Magisk (ROM will not boot if Magisk is not flashed due to encryption procedures)
2. Wipe System, Data, Dalvik Cache and Cache
3. Flash the zip and flash Magisk.
Download Link and Sources:
Feel free to join us telegram via the group: https://t.me/joinchat/G-BflEMjGlgp1NeWxDA2bA
Download Link 1.0 : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1us...piGgHk81muB9Cm
Kernel Source : http://source.samsung.com/
Google for Android and Framework
Samsung For Their Kernel
@msohail_7 (GCam 8.3)
Check the screenshots tab to see screenshots of the ROM in action.
Project Pixel P, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (2017 Phone)
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Latest Bootloader And Modem
Based On: OneUI
Current Stable Version: 1.0
Stable Release Date: 2019-06-28
Last Updated 2019-06-29