Basically I finished fully charging at 9:15 AM and now 16:15PM time I started to write the post and make the screenshots, it has 16%. What I did all this time with the phone, was:
- a bit of browsing,
- make one NFC payment,
- have the S3 gear connected on bluetooth.
- few twitter messages and viber really small usage. (less than 40 messages overall)
So here are my settings
- WIFI is off and I'm using 3G connection (I stopped LTE thinking that requires more battery.. , correct me if I'm wrong please),
- screen not even on 50% and auto brightness off (using HD+ and a dark theme, everything is so dark!)
- no led, no gestures (most of them I turn off for testing purpose)
- Medium battery saver on.
- No phone calls
- few notifications (not more than 20, also the notification is optimized to apps I'm concerned)
Any suggestion how to make it to end of working day .. at least?
I was waiting so long for a new note and now I'm a bit disappointed and I hope that is something I do wrong..
Funny is I just realized that by mistake I put the phone on airplane mode while making the screenshots, still percentage was flying away even like this. I lost 2% making screenshots in a matter of couple of minutes.
Please find the screenshots attached in the link down bellow, were to big to add them to the post.