By domacikolaci, Member on 14th April 2018, 02:09 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th April 2018, 06:35 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 401

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by domacikolaci

Bugger..... I'm on Samsung Notes with the note 8

Yeah, with Samsung Notes the files are stored in the data partition. Earlier I said you need root access but if you are not rooted, come to think of it some file explorers will allow you to view & possibly copy the files, I'm not sure. Just can't make any changes without root.

This is the location:

/data/data/com.samsung.android.app.notes/files/document

19th April 2018, 09:41 AM |#12  
OP Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shouren04

Yeah, with Samsung Notes the files are stored in the data partition. Earlier I said you need root access but if you are not rooted, come to think of it some file explorers will allow you to view & possibly copy the files, I'm not sure. Just can't make any changes without root.

This is the location:

/data/data/com.samsung.android.app.notes/files/document

Ahhhh, I'll have to find a way without root then... if anyone knows one please do share!
19th April 2018, 09:49 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 401

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by domacikolaci

Ahhhh, I'll have to find a way without root then... if anyone knows one please do share!

Try installing a 3rd party file explorer & see if you can view & copy the location I posted.
The Following User Says Thank You to shouren04 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shouren04 Ad-Free
19th April 2018, 09:55 AM |#14  
OP Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shouren04

Try installing a 3rd party file explorer & see if you can view & copy the location I posted.

So far ES explorer shows me the /data folder exists, but won't show me anything else.... I shall keep hunting
The Following User Says Thank You to domacikolaci For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift domacikolaci Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)