By BlueFox721, Senior Member on 9th October 2017, 01:19 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th February 2018, 07:26 PM |#1121  
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 96

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueFox721

If for some reason the unlocking doesn't work....you can root and then click the free unlock service link I have posted at bottom of the OP...you must be rooted for that...but the cracked z3x should work

So I'm having a hard time getting this done. Adb won't connect after I flash the first ap. Also ot gets stuck on a binary screen with a serial number after that and I have to force it into download mode and when I just flash the xac CSC I get stuck on another screen that said force upload. I can't get that ime screen

27th February 2018, 02:57 AM |#1122  
Thanks Meter: 41

More
To answer my own question, and help others that may run into the same issue. It seems that when you go into the IMS options with Shortcut Creator and turn on all the switches, there's one item under RCS that should not be turned on called "OPTIONS". Once I deselected it, Google Messaging enabled RCS almost immediately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmdomini

So is there any way on Sprint with the unlocked firmware with Google Messaging (or any messaging app) to get RCS without losing unlocked features?

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180226-204403.jpg
Views:	286
Size:	182.4 KB
ID:	4432051  
The Following User Says Thank You to jmdomini For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jmdomini Ad-Free
27th February 2018, 05:09 PM |#1123  
OP Senior Member
Flag Foley
Thanks Meter: 1,285

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikezampas

Hello
Im from greece and i have a N950U1 unlocked note 8 with XAA csc
i have LTE connection but never LTE+ in vodafone GR carrier
with my note 4 i have 4G+ in my house
i beleave is carrier aggregation problem
is it posible to flash a different csc file like TMB
will have any differences???

Yes...you can flash csc from carrier
27th February 2018, 05:12 PM |#1124  
OP Senior Member
Flag Foley

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevieboy02008

So I'm having a hard time getting this done. Adb won't connect after I flash the first ap. Also ot gets stuck on a binary screen with a serial number after that and I have to force it into download mode and when I just flash the xac CSC I get stuck on another screen that said force upload. I can't get that ime screen

Are you using the correct version to your latest bootloader? Are you using proper Odins for each method? Did you perform factory reset before flashing combo? Are you using USB3 or 2?
27th February 2018, 05:16 PM |#1125  
OP Senior Member
Flag Foley

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobbdeep

Wow, so after hours on hours trying to get it to work, I finally got my Sprint Note 8 unlocked and on Cricket's network. However, I'm not sure if there's an issue with the root or what, but I cannot use the fingerprint scanner and I cannot download updates manually via the "Software Update." It says my last security patch version was August 2017.

The fingerprint issue on root is due to using the wrong root files...you can use the official SamFail Firmware or the updated Odin Files from my ROM thread...
27th February 2018, 05:22 PM |#1126  
OP Senior Member
Flag Foley

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by imblfmstr

Hello
Can somebody help me the major difference with SPR Unlocked firmware and XAA unlocked firmware ?
Like boot animation, Volte support and LTE bands available.

Mine in SPR branded note 8 with sim unlocked
I request all LTE bands unlocked and Volte Support for use in India

They are the same unless Sprint has added a userdata file...if not the version is same...I think the main reason the branded versions are to keep servers balanced...while having the ability to add branded options....flashing N950U carrier CSC will enable VoLTE
27th February 2018, 05:25 PM |#1127  
OP Senior Member
Flag Foley

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobbdeep

I have done everything except for the fact that Z3X is showing "Card Error" after I grant SuperSU permission.

Here is some information:

The problem is that you have flashed 3ARA3 bootloader and your system is still AQI5....at this point might as well root using SamFail V3 completely then try unlock again
27th February 2018, 09:50 PM |#1128  
Thanks Meter: 78

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco_ANTONIO30

Hello how you doing today I'm new On this forum and my question is, which steps is the one that I need to follow in order to be able to use or activate the hotspot on my verizon note 8 phone with grandfather unlimited data. You mention you have a verizon phone as well and I would like to see you can share the steps and files you used in order to be able to use the hotspot without the phone checking the subscription to turn the hotspot on.

I used the BQL2 unlocked files from the OP of this thread . I followed the instructions in post 4 of this thread. I can now use my hotspot without it checking for a subscription.
27th February 2018, 10:42 PM |#1129  
Flag Oujda
Thanks Meter: 19

More
dear BlueFox721's
there is a way to convert samsung korean or usa to international rom on stock tar.md5 ? fixing language and toggle network fix
27th February 2018, 11:09 PM |#1130  
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 96

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueFox721

Are you using the correct version to your latest bootloader? Are you using proper Odins for each method? Did you perform factory reset before flashing combo? Are you using USB3 or 2?

Yes but I think my mistake was flashing one at a time. And also having issues using adb
28th February 2018, 07:22 AM |#1131  
OP Senior Member
Flag Foley

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevieboy02008

Yes but I think my mistake was flashing one at a time. And also having issues using adb

Yeah it is best to be flashed at once, to start...for and, ensure that it is mapped properly or start cmd in the adb folder with selecting run as administrator....you can also make sure to have the latest files installed (Google if need be)...I sometimes use power shell instead....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
n950usqu2bqja, n950usqu2bqjb, n950usqu2bqk2

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)