4th December 2017, 03:53 PM |#511  
OP Senior Member
Flag Foley
Thanks Meter: 1,281

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by borijess

I used 7zip to browse and found nothing. Should I use winrar would a make a difference?

Nevermind....forgot the rest of the conversation...a lot of threads...yes, I updated the link with a new file...this one has a user data but I'll send you just the USERDATA file

4th December 2017, 03:59 PM |#512  
Thanks Meter: 1,450

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueFox721

Unlocked Version does not have USERDATA file like the carrier versions do...only the carrier Firmware has it...

I was looking inside the AT&T firmware. So I don't really need to flash the userdata unless I want the bloat correct?
4th December 2017, 04:01 PM |#513  
OP Senior Member
Flag Foley

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I was looking inside the AT&T firmware. So I don't really need to flash the userdata unless I want the bloat correct?

Yes but the bloat is minimal compared to what gets installed with ap file
The Following User Says Thank You to BlueFox721 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BlueFox721 Ad-Free
4th December 2017, 04:08 PM |#514  
OP Senior Member
Flag Foley

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramone360

I'm on stock firmware. I'm missing "Service provider SW ver" under about me. Is this normal?I have the unlocked note 8

Yes
The Following User Says Thank You to BlueFox721 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BlueFox721 Ad-Free
4th December 2017, 04:09 PM |#515  
OP Senior Member
Flag Foley

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgj84

I must be missing something or it has something to do with it being the N950USQS2BQK2. Im not the brightest bulb on the tree but I have worked through these forums enough to make me dizzy. Thanks for ALL the help if I dont figure it out to today ill have a pretty note 8 paper weight for a while and go back to the s7 edge haha

Flash back to BQK2
4th December 2017, 04:13 PM |#516  
Thanks Meter: 1,450

More
Quote:

Yes but the bloat is minimal compared to what gets installed with ap file

So will I get the AT&T bloat?
4th December 2017, 04:23 PM |#517  
OP Senior Member
Flag Foley

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

So will I get the AT&T bloat?

Some yes...I don't know how much is bundled in AT&T's USERDATA...SPR's is minimal compared to full flash...only way to know is to try...you can always go back the other way....
4th December 2017, 04:42 PM |#518  
Thanks Meter: 136

More
question, if on XAA, can you just flash the TMB CSC and CP? looking to for the t mobile features like enhanced messaging but don't ant the t mobile apps or bloat. figure i would ask before i tried
4th December 2017, 05:28 PM |#519  
OP Senior Member
Flag Foley

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by black96ss

question, if on XAA, can you just flash the TMB CSC and CP? looking to for the t mobile features like enhanced messaging but don't ant the t mobile apps or bloat. figure i would ask before i tried

You can try any combination you want on the unlocked firmware...just repeat the same process when the next updates come out once you get it the way you like it....I thought TMB had all features without flashing anything like Sprint though...
4th December 2017, 05:59 PM |#520  
Thanks Meter: 136

More
Quote:

You can try any combination you want on the unlocked firmware...just repeat the same process when the next updates come out once you get it the way you like it....I thought TMB had all features without flashing anything like Sprint though...

I have everything working on XAA with t mobile except enhanced messaging. It's not super important but if it's something as simple as flashing the the tmb csc, then I'll give it a shot.
4th December 2017, 06:05 PM |#521  
OP Senior Member
Flag Foley

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by black96ss

I have everything working on XAA with t mobile except enhanced messaging. It's not super important but if it's something as simple as flashing the the tmb csc, then I'll give it a shot.

Not available on Sprint unlocked either unless rooted...I never noticed the difference anyways...not worth losing download booster...lol...good luck
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
n950usqu2bqja, n950usqu2bqjb, n950usqu2bqk2

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)