You might knowing about Deep discharge issue reported on S8/S8+/N8 devices This tool simply switch off device when battery level reaches to 12% to prevent accidental Deep Discharge (While you are sleeping )
Rest is self explanatory
If you enable tool from app, it will give a beep when battery level reaches 12% two time with small interval and if you don't attend, it will turn off device to prevent further battery loss.
PS : Application shouldn't be greenified or killed by any method. Also to add in list of unmonitored apps from Settings-Battery-Unmonitored apps to prevent killing by android system.
1.0 - Initial release
- there are now 4 options for device turn off battery level e.g. 5/7/9/11
- Default and recommended is 11%.
- Added Green dot when service is ON
- Added vibration alert before turning off.
- Better root detection, it will show up root status on top. It should ask root access (If available) on starting of app.
- For rooted device, it will turn off device if first two alerts not attended.
- For non rooted device, It will give two short beeps and then every 30 minutes with louder and long duration each time (should enough to wake up for most peoples ) for next 3 hrs.
Important : No root device will get alert only, for shut off device root is requires. I am looking into this for non root version for better options.