Pixel 3 google camera ( 6.1 and 5.1 ) ( exynos ) INFO Edit 11.03.19

Search This thread

artofwar

Mar 21, 2007
Is there a version that will work with Snapdragon note 8 running Android 9 pie?

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

fbarbiero

Nov 26, 2014
I cant see to get night mode working on Note 8. I've turned everything on in Fast Config Toggle.
Is it the small squares on the screen reading Day, Dark, Night?
Any advice?
Nothing more than what was already written ... Just installed and night mode is fine ... Even on the test version

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

That's why I wanted to close this thread but naaa. Admin dont care. I wanted to avoid thiefs like you stealing from Idan and Zoran. I paypaled 50$ to Idan and Zoran for they work. I really like it but no, thiefs will steal it. Hope tread will be closed soon
Have a nice day
You have something to fix with your behaviour ...

Reactions: zafi7890
Jul 15, 2016
That's why I wanted to close this thread but naaa. Admin dont care. I wanted to avoid thiefs like you stealing from Idan and Zoran. I paypaled 50$ to Idan and Zoran for they work. I really like it but no, thiefs will steal it. Hope tread will be closed soon
Have a nice day

So let me get this straight. These "devs" are PORTING an app that has already been developed by Google, and they demand a fee, right? So by their - and your - way of thinking, people/groups that actually develop whole ROMs for myriads of devices, should charge what, 100, 200, 300USD per ROM or update?
Developing ROMs is ten times harder than porting an app. Even if you have the device tree from stock roms it's hard. I've tried it, it's not rocket science, but it requires commitment and many hours of bug fixing. These people do deserve a round of applause.
But that's not the case here, when these "devs" base their code on other people's code (e.g. using the Nexus 6 profiles etc) and just fine-tune them. So what is it that they do, and it's so hard, that they require payment in order to share a modded (read- not their own) app?

This behavior is disgusting. Mods, ROMs and ports are meant to be free, because they are based on other people's work (Google, Samsung, other developers, etc). You can't monetize on that. Want to make money? Make your own app, from the ground up. If it is genuinely your intellectual property, charge 1 mil USD for all I care. Otherwise, get off your high horse and get a grip.
Same goes for you, dude, get a grip. This isn't an iOS tweaks forum, where people can charge whatever they want (since it's their code, but that's another discussion altogether). You're not superior because you fell for IDan's and Zoran's trick. They just managed to get your 50 bucks. Congratulations, you played yourself.

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

Found an apk through reddit, tried it on my Exynos Note 8 on Pie, with the the instructions in the video, and works great! Most stable port I've seen so far. Link for the apk in the video description, instructions in the video itself. Not sure who ported it, though, so I can't give credit to anyone but the person making the video.

https://youtu.be/6ZHNJhvBKjM

Last edited:

Fonsocruise

Nov 3, 2012
Same! I found that link on Reddit and downloaded it before it goes down or whatever. So far it's the best port from the GCAM I've tried. Forget the others, get this one.

So let me get this straight. These "devs" are PORTING an app that has already been developed by Google, and they demand a fee, right? So by their - and your - way of thinking, people/groups that actually develop whole ROMs for myriads of devices, should charge what, 100, 200, 300USD per ROM or update?
Developing ROMs is ten times harder than porting an app. Even if you have the device tree from stock roms it's hard. I've tried it, it's not rocket science, but it requires commitment and many hours of bug fixing. These people do deserve a round of applause.
But that's not the case here, when these "devs" base their code on other people's code (e.g. using the Nexus 6 profiles etc) and just fine-tune them. So what is it that they do, and it's so hard, that they require payment in order to share a modded (read- not their own) app?

This behavior is disgusting. Mods, ROMs and ports are meant to be free, because they are based on other people's work (Google, Samsung, other developers, etc). You can't monetize on that. Want to make money? Make your own app, from the ground up. If it is genuinely your intellectual property, charge 1 mil USD for all I care. Otherwise, get off your high horse and get a grip.
Same goes for you, dude, get a grip. This isn't an iOS tweaks forum, where people can charge whatever they want (since it's their code, but that's another discussion altogether). You're not superior because you fell for IDan's and Zoran's trick. They just managed to get your 50 bucks. Congratulations, you played yourself.

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

Found an apk through reddit, tried it on my Exynos Note 8 on Pie, with the the instructions in the video, and works great! Most stable port I've seen so far. Link for the apk in the video description, instructions in the video itself. Not sure who ported it, though, so I can't give credit to anyone but the person making the video.

aswe77

Dec 17, 2014
Cairo

Works perfectly for me, thanks my friend

Reactions: alojo

zafi7890

Oct 29, 2016

Thank you so much

Same! I found that link on Reddit and downloaded it before it goes down or whatever. So far it's the best port from the GCAM I've tried. Forget the others, get this one.

I have found this build and tested it few days ago.
It's really Good and it belongs to "Developer Luke"
I have found this build and downloaded it throughout his website:

https://developerluke.ml/

Name file shows:
Mod8.3b_IDan_v4.7_test.apk

kkashwin

Jun 14, 2009
Can you please share iDan ID or telegram link? Wanted to get the latest stable iDan GCam releas.e Thanks!

OPHICER

Mar 17, 2019
Is the long processing time after taking a picture gone? The photos processed instantly on Nougat but the photo processing on Pie is so longggg.....

alojo

Feb 24, 2011
OnePlus 8 Pro

Thanks.
This is the source it seems:

https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=76257835&postcount=2

Enviado desde mi SM-N950F mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: fretwork13

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Have a nice day

I was able to find the Mod8.3b_IDan_v4.9_test.apk in the following link. Haven't tested it though.
    https://dosya.co/qd00o4oqw86w/Mod8.3b_IDan_v4.9_test.apk.html

I found the Mod8.3b_IDan_v4.5_final.apk to be very stable, But lacks in features.

I have found this build and tested it few days ago.
    It's really Good and it belongs to "Developer Luke"
    I have found this build and downloaded it throughout his website:

https://developerluke.ml/

Name file shows:
    Mod8.3b_IDan_v4.7_test.apk

If anybody is interested, i was able to find the 4.5 version from idan publicly available.
    https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=11410963190603902088

This worked for me perfectly, including night mode. just need to enable the settings in portrait->fast config.toogles-><enable everything>