- QHD @ 60fps (2560x1440) Rear - Exynos Only
- HDR for 4K / QHD
- AutoFocus Tracking all modes
- No Recording Time Limits
- Increased Bitrates
- Increased JPG quality for single and burst shots.
- Installs latest Samsung Camera revision
- Video Effects for modes 4K
- Remove No Flash limit at 15% battery
- H265 / HEVC Mode - App only
- Remove 4GB video file size limit - App only
- Adjust Photo Edge Sharpness & DeNoise settings - App only (Exynos only currently)
- Custom Shutter Speed > 10 seconds - App only
- Choose your own custom Gallery - App only
- Custom bitrates for 1080p30, 720p, 1:1 - Due to library change - App only
H265 / HEVC Mode - Toggle for each resolution.
Version - 7.5.58
** Supports S7/S8 devices with N8 ported roms **
Telegram group - ZeroCameraMod
App available to change your own settings. Includes additional features.
Download App - The App is separate than the flashable mod, works standalone.
Buying the App helps support me so I can continue to work on it and find new features.
You can confirm the bitrate of videos by using MediaInfo and JPG quality JPGSnoop
App Screenshot - Play Store Link
JPG quality - 96 > 98
JPG burst quality - 92 > 98
4K - 48mbps > 62mbps
1080p60 - 28mbps > 36mbps
1440p60 - 25mbps > 64mbps
1080p - 17mbps > 22mbps
720p - 12mbps > 16mbps
Slow Motion 240fps - 72mbps > 100mbps
QHD @ 60fps test videos
4K HDR Comparison On / Off
Custom Shutter Speed > 10 seconds
03 Dec - App & Flashable Mod
Updated Camera to v7.5.56 - BQJ1 bases and above.
Updated Camera to v7.5.46 - Below BQJ1 bases.
v7.5.58 I don't believe was officially built for N8, which is why I use 7.5.46 now.
11 Oct - App & Flashable Mod
Flashable Mod by TWRP or alternatively use my App.
If you are using a ported rom you need to ALSO flash the S7 / S8 zip file too.
** Flash the FIX file last **
* Record button does not work - Issue with Dual Speaker Mod, flashable mod or magisk module. Update Dual Speaker mod to latest v5 version.
Change permissions of SamsungCamera7.apk to 644.
If using an odex rom (stock) rename /system/priv-app/SamsungCamera7/oat/arm64/SamsungCamera7.odex
Clear Dalvik-Cache or file below.