FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Zero Camera Mod - Bitrates+JPG | 4K HDR + [email protected] | H265 | Latest Cam - N950 - 11 Oct

1,373 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,417

By zeroprobe, Senior Member on 11th October 2017, 02:10 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th November 2017, 03:40 PM |#101  
Flag S'pore/M'sia/KCH
Thanks Meter: 94

Donate to Me
More
Seem like no chance for unroot device...hope there will be a non root version.

9th November 2017, 01:08 AM |#102  
Flag Davao City
Thanks Meter: 283

Donate to Me
More
looking for non-rooted solution.... i cant exchange this with Samsung Pay.
9th November 2017, 03:43 PM |#103  
Flag Cebu City
Thanks Meter: 9

More
No love for root. But i heard there is a camera app that tge same method of this.
21st November 2017, 04:13 PM |#104  
Flag Caernarfon
Thanks Meter: 20

Donate to Me
More
Hey thanks for the work here, I have the app version but I can't seem to get the [email protected] working on my device. It is Exynos. The FPS of my videos are always 359/12 aka 29.9fps. Have I done something wrong? My camera version is not what the app says either, the app says "Ready to mod - v7.5.58" but I have camera version 7.5.70... Should I downgrade to 7.5.58 for the features to work?

Thanks

Edit:
I've just noticed it says "File read error, please restart device" when I press Mod Camera. Restarting does not solve this, the camera apk has correct permissions.

Edit2:
Flashing the zip installed the correct modded camera apk
24th November 2017, 10:41 AM |#105  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,417

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavilo-Olson

Hey thanks for the work here, I have the app version but I can't seem to get the [email protected] working on my device. It is Exynos. The FPS of my videos are always 359/12 aka 29.9fps. Have I done something wrong? My camera version is not what the app says either, the app says "Ready to mod - v7.5.58" but I have camera version 7.5.70... Should I downgrade to 7.5.58 for the features to work?

Thanks

Edit:
I've just noticed it says "File read error, please restart device" when I press Mod Camera. Restarting does not solve this, the camera apk has correct permissions.

Edit2:
Flashing the zip installed the correct modded camera apk

Make sure you have the latest app installed. If you want further help with it. Join the Telegram group it will be easier to help there. I'd need a log of it.
30th November 2017, 12:28 AM |#106  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
How is the work on [email protected] going? Can we expect this to be possible soon?
30th November 2017, 08:16 AM |#107  
Flag llanelli
Thanks Meter: 443

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by M132

How is the work on [email protected] going? Can we expect this to be possible soon?

Stop asking eta's its rude and unless you are paying the dev a wage then you have no right to expect them to give you an eta as not only are you not paying them, they also happen to have a life outside of xda. Get a grip and wait like everyone else.
30th November 2017, 08:43 AM |#108  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
@ruudbwoi I'm not trying to be rude, unlike you
I'm not asking for ETA either. I'm just interesed if the developer is still working on it, as the latest official statement about this feature was almost 2 months ago. I've also bought the app, even though I could get this mod for free. What's your problem mate?
30th November 2017, 09:00 AM |#109  
Flag llanelli

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by M132

@ruudbwoi I'm not trying to be rude, unlike you
I'm not asking for ETA either. I'm just interesed if the developer is still working on it, as the latest official statement about this feature was almost 2 months ago. I've also bought the app, even though I could get this mod for free. What's your problem mate?

You can see he is still working on it as he replied to someone 6days ago and whos to say he is not busy in his life which comes before this place and im nit being rude just get fed up of people like you nagging and asking the devs the same thing again and again and again etc... well done you for buying the app that nobody made you do.... do you nag samsung for their rom updates or app updates from samsung just because you bought a samsumg phone no i dont think you do so why you expect this dev to constantly say hello and the mod is still ongoing etc. The rules state no asking eta's directly or in-directly. Just wait like the rest of us
30th November 2017, 06:51 PM |#110  
Recognized Developer / Contributor
Flag Coding City
Thanks Meter: 29,211

Donate to Me
More
@zeroprobe I attach the latest camera app from BQK6 base, I hope you can update your mod based on it

Thanks for your awesome work
Attached Files
File Type: apk SamsungCamera7.apk - [Click for QR Code] (9.22 MB, 114 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tkkg1994 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th November 2017, 07:01 PM |#111  
Flag llanelli

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkkg1994

@zeroprobe I attach the latest camera app from BQK6 base, I hope you can update your mod based on it

Thanks for your awesome work

Oh yay good things happening hahaha
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)