FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

N9 OREO & PIE USA T-Mobile / AT&T / VERIZON / EFS-CSC DETONATOR EXTREME MOD TEKHD

4,543 posts
Thanks Meter: 22,190

By TEKHD, Recognized Developer / XDA Portal Scout on 5th October 2018, 08:51 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th May 2019, 09:26 PM |#141  
Flag Funchal
Thanks Meter: 11

More
So i'm currently using the TGP rom and after i flash the detonator when i boot up i put the pin, but after it comes a pop up saying that a new card is there, and it ask to reboot, BUT when i select to reboot the pop-up keeps appearing
TPH ( Portugal ) csc

8th May 2019, 09:38 PM |#142  
Thanks Meter: 1,081

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaudioG123

So i'm currently using the TGP rom and after i flash the detonator when i boot up i put the pin, but after it comes a pop up saying that a new card is there, and it ask to reboot, BUT when i select to reboot the pop-up keeps appearing
TPH ( Portugal ) csc

you do know that these packs are for USA carriers right?
The Following User Says Thank You to bober10113 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bober10113 Ad-Free
8th May 2019, 09:45 PM |#143  
Flag Funchal
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bober10113

you do know that these packs are for USA carriers right?

I had the idea that this post was to get EU note 9 the same features as the USA, well it's my bad then, if it's supposed only for N960F/DS in USA countries, i just taught in that now, but this mod would be usefull to me, do you know how can i enable these features on mine in EU?
8th May 2019, 10:54 PM |#144  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I had the idea that this post was to get EU note 9 the same features as the USA, well it's my bad then, if it's supposed only for N960F/DS in USA countries, i just taught in that now, but this mod would be usefull to me, do you know how can i enable these features on mine in EU?

it will cause issues with your sim and you might get the puk lock/sim lock and not be able to use ure device to make calls.

now to get these features to work you need to know that your carrier has those features available on their network and possibly flash csc.md5 from your carrier's firmware.

but it all depends on what model your carriers phones are.
9th May 2019, 10:55 PM |#145  
Flag Naples
Thanks Meter: 1,050

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

This is for USA carriers. I'm sure if your carrier supports this features, then a detonator could be made. Now with that said, the reboot because new sim bug, means autopreconfig apk is present. This could be removed through twrp, but that still won't help you for your exact carrier.

Also just a heads up, all of the support is inside the telegram channel. But be pre warned, tekhd has been absent for over a month and half in there, so don't expect help from him at this time. Only time will tell if he comes back, or something happened to him.

Other people have picked up the candle so to speak inside that group, but have no clue if they know how to help you.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to sandman7793 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sandman7793 Ad-Free
13th May 2019, 01:36 AM |#146  
Flag boston
Thanks Meter: 1,122

More
Only one question is how does this work on Verizon when there Cdma
24th May 2019, 03:46 PM |#147  

Donate to Me
More
till tekhd gets his stuff up, some can try (might not contain as much features as he did though):

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AhXVLDDj8g3AgeA6IyH1iTzQAGB4MA

for note 8 and note 9 both pie.

xaa is usa
xac is canada
The Following User Says Thank You to bober10113 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bober10113 Ad-Free
24th May 2019, 08:46 PM |#148  
Flag boston
Thanks Meter: 1,122

More
Sprimt cant get no love
10th June 2019, 07:26 PM |#149  
Flag Warner Robins, GA
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Is there a version that works for AT&T on the N9600?
18th June 2019, 04:46 PM |#150  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by putergod

Is there a version that works for AT&T on the N9600?

Yes. See copied and pasted from the site:

Quote:

NEW! Detonator v3.2 for Oreo (Samsung Galaxy Note 9 F/FDs/N9600, Note 8 F/FD/N9500, Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ F/FD & Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+ F/FDs)

NEW! Detonator MOD THDx Series vTHDx5.5 for Pie 9.x (Samsung Galaxy N9 F/FDs, S9/S9+ F/FDs)

So, N9600 and F/FDs working for Oreo,
ONLY F/FDs working for Pie, so far.

Please check the site to see if this is still the case, it is presently the case as of this writing.

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyTRK

How do I disable this message every time I turn off mobile data?

I have looked through settings and I don't see an option to turn it off.

Also, just a heads up, I installed your MINI_DETONATOR for Oreo and it failed at "Setting permissions 4" until I added /system/priv-app/TmoVVM/TmoVVM.apk to the .zip.
Then I had to add some missing quick toggles mainly the Mobile Data toggle.

I really need to get rid of that message it is really annoying.
I will be looking through the /system/omc folder until I find it or just get fed up and restore my backup from before installing this .zip
Thanks.

It's not just you, I believe this is built into Android. I'm hoping I can remove with with some or other xposed module if it exists.

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

[QUOTE=TheUndertaker21;78407039]funny enough the t mobile oreo one did work for me on pie[COLOR="Silver"]

Wow I wonder if I can do the same for the N9600 (flash the detonator on Pie)
23rd June 2019, 05:46 PM |#151  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Is this dead? Tekhd.com is down. Are there any alternatives out there? Specifically I'm trying to get AT&T features on my N960F/DS.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)