FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

N9 OREO & PIE USA T-Mobile / AT&T / VERIZON / EFS-CSC DETONATOR EXTREME MOD TEKHD

4,543 posts
Thanks Meter: 22,190

By TEKHD, Recognized Developer / XDA Portal Scout on 5th October 2018, 08:51 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th October 2018, 09:30 AM |#21  
New York
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzook

What carrier? Would like to see a screenshot please. You would be the 1st person to ever have ca working on a non us phone in the us.

I use simple mobile, which is an mnvo of t-mobile. Im attaching screenshots below
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20181012-011020_Network Signal Guru.jpg
Views:	892
Size:	200.0 KB
ID:	4617166   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20181012-011041_Network Signal Guru.jpg
Views:	886
Size:	192.8 KB
ID:	4617167   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20181012-012144_Settings.jpg
Views:	880
Size:	203.4 KB
ID:	4617168   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20181012-012156_Settings.jpg
Views:	842
Size:	199.0 KB
ID:	4617169  

12th October 2018, 09:42 AM |#22  
Is it possible to get a att detonater for the SM-N960N,be willing to donate,or do I have to sell my SM-N960N and get the 960F.I have already successfully changed all system/odm and imei files. Its running att, but can't seem to get WiFi calling to work on my 960N.This was before your att detonater was made to the public. Thanks
12th October 2018, 10:13 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 1,061

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior-J

I use simple mobile, which is an mnvo of t-mobile. Im attaching screenshots below

Not sure that is showing ca.
12th October 2018, 02:06 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
So if I have the Verizon N9600 and I want to transform it to T-Mobile version, I download the T-Mobile version from the T-Mobile section right? Or do I download the Verizon detonator?

Example, choose T-Mobile section, Note 9 extreme mod, then T-Mobile... or Verizon?
12th October 2018, 02:18 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 1,061

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phonebricker

So if I have the Verizon N9600 and I want to transform it to T-Mobile version, I download the T-Mobile version from the T-Mobile section right? Or do I download the Verizon detonator?

Example, choose T-Mobile section, Note 9 extreme mod, then T-Mobile... or Verizon?

There is no "Verizon" n9600. The n9600 is an international model. What we are doing here is making the n9600 work properly on tmo, att, vzw.
13th October 2018, 02:29 AM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEKHD

You now have a new Advanced Smart Manager... add apps here. Problem Solved.

Hi, how do I access this page? It's not in smart manager I think.
13th October 2018, 06:14 AM |#27  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEKHD

N9 OREO 8.1 USA T-Mobile / AT&T EFS-CSC DETONATOR EXTREME MOD vPRE-2 INT TEKHD

VERIZON DETONATOR IS FOR N9 SM-N9600-> GO TO DETONATOR Telegram Channel

T-Mobile & AT&T -> GO TO DOWNLOAD AREA

Before flashing, please read the ***READ!!! BEFORE FLASHING DETONATOR*** section on my page. See below for Download Link

SUPPORTETONATOR Telegram Channel

*Reference image

- Details: This will transform your International Note 9 F/FDs / N9600 into a fully operational T-Mobile Device. Exactly as the U-Variant. VoLTE, Wifi-Calling, Enhanced Messaging, Video Calling and ALL T-Mobile 4G/LTE/ONLINE services & features fully operational! OREO Version!

Requirements: Oreo 8.1 & International ROM that contains: (see image below)

system/app/ImsSettings.apk (Package Name: com.samsung.advp.imssettings)

(Some international roms don't even have IMS Settings apk, so the Detonator will not work on those roms)

- THIS IS NOT FOR THE KOREAN N VARIANT!!! IF YOU HAVE A SM-N960N, IT WILL NOT WORK AND YOU WILL HAVE TO RESTORE PARTITIONS!

- How: Backup all partitions via TWRP;... Download and flash via TWRP.

- BACKUP ALL PARTITIONS BEFORE FLASHING! THIS IS NOT A STANDARD/REGULAR FLASHABLE ZIP! IF YOUR PHONE DOESN'T LIKE THE DETONATOR, (MAYBE A CARRIER/REGION LOCK) YOU WILL HAVE TO RESTORE PARTITIONS!

T-Mobile & AT&T Download:HERE
SUPPORTETONATOR Telegram Channel

*Reference images

Changelog:

vPRE-2 - Updated AdAway + Safe Script, MMS Send FIX, N9 N9600 Officially Supported

vPRE-1.1 - Added AppLock.

vPRE-1 - Initial Release.

ENJOY!

TEKHD

Thank you sir for that

my only concern is if i do that, will it affect the functionality of Samsung Pay?

Does it make the phone appearing as a rooted phone?
13th October 2018, 07:00 AM |#28  
OP Recognized Developer / XDA Portal Scout
Flag ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ Area 51 █
Thanks Meter: 22,190

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techronico

For dual SIM phones, if I was using both AT&T and TMobile, would I flash both? For example if I regularly switch between the two SIMs would I be able to just flash both detonator versions one time and be able to use the best of both worlds? If so, this would be awesome!

You will have to choose one CSC (the one that you use the most) Just to let you know... out of all carriers in the US, T-Mobile is the most advanced/feature rich... so... at least the TMO CSC will activate more services than any other CSC. At least VoLTE and some other features should work with AT&T too. Hope this helps, good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.dido89

Thank you sir for that

my only concern is if i do that, will it affect the functionality of Samsung Pay?

You need TWRP in order to flash Detonator... and... by flashing TWRP... bye bye Samsung Pay forever. In other words, you can keep Samsung Pay and not use Detonator or sacrifice Samsung Pay (and Samsung's Secure Folder) and use Detonator. You can't have it both ways. Hope this answers your question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gubbilo144

Is it possible to get a att detonater for the SM-N960N,be willing to donate,or do I have to sell my SM-N960N and get the 960F.I have already successfully changed all system/odm and imei files. Its running att, but can't seem to get WiFi calling to work on my 960N.This was before your att detonater was made to the public. Thanks

Make a nandroid and try flashing the AT&T Detonator (not sure if partition structure on N device is identical to F variant) If it works... then great, if not... nothing to lose... you have your Nandroid. If you do decide to flash it... please let me know how it goes. It can help others. Thank You and good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoorn

Hi, how do I access this page? It's not in smart manager I think.

If you are using the N9 version of the Detonator, simply go to Smart Manager in your App Drawer and you will have 10 Icons... (scroll/swipe to the left so you can see the next 5 icons and select Auto run apps)

Quote:

Thank you sir for that

Sorry for the late reply... look above in this same post. Any questions just let me know.

LIVE SUPPORT: DETONATOR Telegram Channel
The Following User Says Thank You to TEKHD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th October 2018, 03:14 PM |#29  
Flag Naples
Thanks Meter: 1,050

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Thank you sir for that

Don't matter anyways. If you have a international phone, and you live in USA, your Samsung pay doesn't look or work correctly anyways.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to sandman7793 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sandman7793 Ad-Free
13th October 2018, 03:46 PM |#30  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman7793

Don't matter anyways. If you have a international phone, and you live in USA, your Samsung pay doesn't look or work correctly anyways.

Well sir, I flashed the stock mexico rom, and its working perfectly.
The Following User Says Thank You to dr.dido89 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dr.dido89 Ad-Free
15th October 2018, 02:54 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 730

More
@TEKHD is it true that att has whitelist database to allow features only for its own phones, did you have to get around that, or was it just speculation and there's no databaseor att markers at all?
Could you make Rogers Canada detonator, for example, that is also known to bump phones off advanced features when you didn't buy phone from them.

Sent from my phone
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)