N9 OREO & PIE USA T-Mobile / AT&T / VERIZON / EFS-CSC DETONATOR EXTREME MOD TEKHD

Search This thread

TEKHD

Inactive Recognized Developer / XDA Portal Scout
N9 OREO & PIE USA T-Mobile / AT&T / VERIZON / EFS-CSC DETONATOR EXTREME MOD TEKHD

N9 OREO & PIE USA T-Mobile / AT&T EFS-CSC DETONATOR EXTREME MOD vPRE-2 INT TEKHD

VERIZON DETONATOR IS FOR N9 SM-N9600

LIVE SUPPORT: DETONATOR Telegram Channel

T-Mobile / AT&T / Verizon -> GO TO DOWNLOAD AREA

Before flashing, please read the ***READ!!! BEFORE FLASHING DETONATOR*** section on my page. See below for Download Link

SUPPORT: DETONATOR Telegram Channel

*Reference image
TMO_DETONATOR_11_TEKHD.png

divider_hd.png

- Details: This will transform your International Note 9 F/FDs / N9600 into a fully operational T-Mobile Device. Exactly as the U-Variant. VoLTE, Wifi-Calling, Enhanced Messaging, Video Calling and ALL T-Mobile 4G/LTE/ONLINE services & features fully operational! OREO Version!

Requirements: Oreo 8.1 & International ROM that contains: (see image below)

system/app/ImsSettings.apk (Package Name: com.samsung.advp.imssettings)

TMO_DETONATOR_8_TEKHD.png

(Some international roms don't even have IMS Settings apk, so the Detonator will not work on those roms)

- THIS IS NOT FOR THE KOREAN N VARIANT!!! IF YOU HAVE A SM-N960N, IT WILL NOT WORK AND YOU WILL HAVE TO RESTORE PARTITIONS!

- How: Backup all partitions via TWRP;... Download and flash via TWRP.

- BACKUP ALL PARTITIONS BEFORE FLASHING! THIS IS NOT A STANDARD/REGULAR FLASHABLE ZIP! IF YOUR PHONE DOESN'T LIKE THE DETONATOR, (MAYBE A CARRIER/REGION LOCK) YOU WILL HAVE TO RESTORE PARTITIONS!

T-Mobile / AT&T / Verizon:
DOWNLOAD HERE

*Reference images

TMO_DETONATOR_3_TEKHD.png

TMO_DETONATOR_4_TEKHD.png

TMO_DETONATOR_5_TEKHD.png

TMO_DETONATOR_6_TEKHD.png

divider_hd.png

Changelog:

vPRE-2 - Updated AdAway + Safe Script, MMS Send FIX, N9 N9600 Officially Supported

vPRE-1.1 - Added AppLock.

vPRE-1 - Initial Release.

divider_hd.png

ENJOY!

TEKHD

Last edited:

VICosPhi

Aug 2, 2010
Phoenix
This is great, thank you @TEKHD
Any idea how to make the voicemail number setting editable in dial settings? The setting becomes greyed out after applying the Tmobile CSC.

Reactions: TEKHD

TEKHD

VZ users could use some love!

I see you already solved the VoLTE issue with Verizon, good job!

Any idea how to make the voicemail number setting editable in dial settings? The setting becomes grayed out after applying the Tmobile CSC.

Join the Telegram Channel (OP), and post a screenshot of the voicemail settings... Currently... it is exactly as any T-Mobile U variant phone. Maybe I can unlock/edit that entry.

Thanks for releasing. Pre v1 gave me some problems, will try pre v2. Any plans on releasing a ROM?

No ROM currently available... TEKXodus N9... currently reserved for me, lol. Good Luck with v2... it is working flawlessly!

divider_hd.png

Announcement -> S8/S8+S9/S9+/N8/N9 AT&T Detonator

A while ago... I was going to make an AT&T Detonator... then decided not to do it, since I can't test it. Buuuut... I have one persistent user that kept sending messages... and I finally decided to keep trying. Today I have confirmation that my AT&T Detonator is working flawlessly. (Wifi Calling, etc...) (from that same user) If anyone is on AT&T and want to try the AT&T Detonator... please join the Telegram Support Chat (OP)

EDIT: AT&T DETONATOR IS NOW AVAILABLE HERE

divider_hd.png

TEKHD

Last edited:

curtislanham

May 4, 2007
Dallas Area
Tried pre v2, having the same problems as pre v1. My Outlook 365 work email account will not auto sync. I've used the Outlook app, Nine, and Bluemail. Also we use Okta Verify for MFA ar work. I cannot get push notifications on this app. I had these same issues on the last version. If I use Ketan ROM O4 without detonator these apps work without issue.

My provider is T-Mobile. I'm on N960FD.

TEKHD

Tried pre v2, having the same problems as pre v1. My Outlook 365 work email account will not auto sync. I've used the Outlook app, Nine, and Bluemail. Also we use Okta Verify for MFA ar work. I cannot get push notifications on this app. I had these same issues on the last version. If I use Ketan ROM O4 without detonator these apps work without issue.

My provider is T-Mobile. I'm on N960FD.

You now have a new Advanced Smart Manager... add apps here. Problem Solved.

Smart_Manager_Advanced_2_TEKHD.jpg

Last edited:

mocsab

Aug 16, 2011
West Milwaukee
www.shimmeringglass.com
Congratulations on your work - amazing stuff for our friends on TMOBILE - after reading your thread a little more carefully I see it looks like Detonator is also working on ATT. Will go to Telegram and catch up - can't want to try this.
thanks for all your hard work.

Last edited:
Reactions: TEKHD

Techronico

Mar 1, 2009
Santa Clara
For dual SIM phones, if I was using both AT&T and TMobile, would I flash both? For example if I regularly switch between the two SIMs would I be able to just flash both detonator versions one time and be able to use the best of both worlds? If so, this would be awesome!

dr.dido89

Jan 6, 2014
Thank you sir for that

my only concern is if i do that, will it affect the functionality of Samsung Pay?

Does it make the phone appearing as a rooted phone?

cubano2031

Jul 9, 2011
is any way i can get that on cricket ? like HD voice and Wifi calling since Cricket is AT&T ?

N9 OREO 8.1 USA T-Mobile / AT&T EFS-CSC DETONATOR EXTREME MOD vPRE-2 INT TEKHD

VERIZON DETONATOR IS FOR N9 SM-N9600 -> GO TO DETONATOR Telegram Channel

T-Mobile & AT&T -> GO TO DOWNLOAD AREA

Before flashing, please read the ***READ!!! BEFORE FLASHING DETONATOR*** section on my page. See below for Download Link

*Reference image

divider_hd.png

- Details: This will transform your International Note 9 F/FDs / N9600 into a fully operational T-Mobile Device. Exactly as the U-Variant. VoLTE, Wifi-Calling, Enhanced Messaging, Video Calling and ALL T-Mobile 4G/LTE/ONLINE services & features fully operational! OREO Version!

(Some international roms don't even have IMS Settings apk, so the Detonator will not work on those roms)

- THIS IS NOT FOR THE KOREAN N VARIANT!!! IF YOU HAVE A SM-N960N, IT WILL NOT WORK AND YOU WILL HAVE TO RESTORE PARTITIONS!

- BACKUP ALL PARTITIONS BEFORE FLASHING! THIS IS NOT A STANDARD/REGULAR FLASHABLE ZIP! IF YOUR PHONE DOESN'T LIKE THE DETONATOR, (MAYBE A CARRIER/REGION LOCK) YOU WILL HAVE TO RESTORE PARTITIONS!

T-Mobile & AT&T Download: HERE

*Reference images

divider_hd.png

Changelog:

vPRE-2 - Updated AdAway + Safe Script, MMS Send FIX, N9 N9600 Officially Supported

divider_hd.png

ENJOY!

TEKHD

suzook

Jan 25, 2010
the hong kong version of the n9600 that I have has carrier aggregation. I tested it using the Network Cell Info app. The detonator mod works absolutely phenomenal with it.

What carrier? Would like to see a screenshot please. You would be the 1st person to ever have ca working on a non us phone in the us.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

N9 OREO & PIE USA T-Mobile / AT&T EFS-CSC DETONATOR EXTREME MOD vPRE-2 INT TEKHD

T-Mobile / AT&T / Verizon -> GO TO DOWNLOAD AREA

*Reference image

divider_hd.png

T-Mobile / AT&T / Verizon:
    DOWNLOAD HERE

*Reference images

divider_hd.png

Changelog:

divider_hd.png

ENJOY!

TEKHD
    RESERVED-2
    Thank you for your hard work :) !!
    this detonator works with models:
    - note 9 sm-n9600 and sm- n960FD for sure?

If I do root, will the phone work as 100% unlocked? all other bands will be active? If I put in sim card other operator, than from the USA note 9 will be still working good? All rest bands will be still active?
    After denonator note 9 will be compatible with usa operator like T-mobile, AT&T, verizon, but if I want to use other operator sim card from outside USA, will everything work well?
    what are the cons: ?
    - samsung pay bye bye (doesn't work)
    - update OTA lost...
    - something else???

what will be the level of security? can I use still online banking or similar aplications? everything will be safe?

- note 9 sm-n9600 and sm- n960FD for sure? -> Yes, for sure. I don't post lies.

If I do root, will the phone work as 100% unlocked? -> Yes, 100% Unlocked

all other bands will be active? -> Yes

If I put in sim card other operator, than from the USA note 9 will be still working good? -> Yes

All rest bands will be still active? -> Same question again... Yes

After denonator note 9 will be compatible with usa operator like T-mobile, AT&T, verizon, but if I want to use other operator sim card from outside USA, will everything work well? -> Same question again... Yes

what are the cons: ? -> With Detonator, none. With root, you will not be able to use Samsung Pay & Secure Storage... never ever again.

what will be the level of security? can I use still online banking or similar aplications? everything will be safe? -> You will be able to use Bank Applications and apps that require Safety Net (like Netflix) as long as you install Magisk and Safety Net check passes.

Is it working? I have T-Mobile. Using SM G960DS/F. But no LTE, Wi-Fi calling and group messages. I know I will miss samsung pay. But I need basic coverage now. Please replay

Yes, working 100%.

divider_hd.png

See OP for Assistance location...

TEKHD
    RESERVED-3
    VZ users could use some love!

I see you already solved the VoLTE issue with Verizon, good job!

Any idea how to make the voicemail number setting editable in dial settings? The setting becomes grayed out after applying the Tmobile CSC.

Join the Telegram Channel (OP), and post a screenshot of the voicemail settings... Currently... it is exactly as any T-Mobile U variant phone. Maybe I can unlock/edit that entry.

Thanks for releasing. Pre v1 gave me some problems, will try pre v2. Any plans on releasing a ROM?

No ROM currently available... TEKXodus N9... currently reserved for me, lol. Good Luck with v2... it is working flawlessly!

divider_hd.png

Announcement -> S8/S8+S9/S9+/N8/N9 AT&T Detonator

A while ago... I was going to make an AT&T Detonator... then decided not to do it, since I can't test it. Buuuut... I have one persistent user that kept sending messages... and I finally decided to keep trying. Today I have confirmation that my AT&T Detonator is working flawlessly. (Wifi Calling, etc...) (from that same user) If anyone is on AT&T and want to try the AT&T Detonator... please join the Telegram Support Chat (OP)

EDIT: AT&T DETONATOR IS NOW AVAILABLE HERE

divider_hd.png

TEKHD