Thanks Meter: 7,194

By djb77, Recognized Developer / Contributor on 17th March 2019, 01:49 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th March 2019, 06:50 PM |#11  
Flag Bielefeld
Thanks Meter: 662

Donate to Me
More
I had this rom on my s7e,wonderful amazing work,realy.
Now since 2 days i got a new N9;is it worth to flash this rom?Advantage/disadvantage...i´m not shure:Any thoughts about?
The Following User Says Thank You to manne48 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift manne48 Ad-Free

18th March 2019, 01:55 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 1,086

Donate to Me
More
@djb77

hi, do you think that spay on galaxy wearable is supposed to work? i know that in the past i was successful at adding a card on the watch. i do understand the difference between spay on the phone and the watch. On Dr. ketans rom i was able to do so. i would hide a few apps and would be good.

with the supplied magisk 18.1, the manager isint recent enough to detect the newer spay and wear plugins.

upgrading to newer magisk canary builds is possible but it seems it detects system and modded and safety net dosen't pass. not sure if its a kernel thing. and also spay gear also still dosen't pass and detects device as having unauthorized changes being made.

ill try to flash stock kernel and see if that helps.

anyways, apart from that, rom is really nice!

also, not sure how but this is the only rom that i can get carrier aggregation to work! not sure why but it is nice to have for sure! if you have any insights as to why, I'd be interested to hear about it.( i know it has nothing to do with odm/csc, I've narrowed down to efs partition. and more precisely nv_data.bin and .md5. not sure if its the version of ims or something else in the system but if i copy nvdata files or the whole efs part. over to an other rom, carrier aggregation starts to work!)

thanks again
The Following User Says Thank You to bober10113 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bober10113 Ad-Free
18th March 2019, 02:11 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 30

Donate to Me
More
Wow! New ROM from a new Dev. Great! Im gonna try this ROM after work and make a video for this ROM
The Following User Says Thank You to syazwanaizad For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift syazwanaizad Ad-Free
18th March 2019, 02:56 AM |#14  
OP Recognized Developer / Contributor
Flag NSW
Thanks Meter: 7,194

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by syazwanaizad

Wow! New ROM from a new Dev. Great! Im gonna try this ROM after work and make a video for this ROM

I'm far from a new dev, i've been working on TGP since the Galaxy S3 days and have covered many devices since then
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to djb77 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th March 2019, 05:31 AM |#15  
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 522

More
How can I tell if I need your modem and how would that go in the installation steps?
18th March 2019, 01:37 PM |#16  
Flag Landshut
Thanks Meter: 843

Donate to Me
More
Running really great so far. No problem at all

Gesendet von meinem SM-N960F mit Tapatalk
18th March 2019, 02:40 PM |#17  
Flag Cologne
Thanks Meter: 154

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djb77

I'm far from a new dev, i've been working on TGP since the Galaxy S3 days and have covered many devices since then

Possible to check the corner of Edge lighting for n9? Think there are wrong stats maybe from s9. Next question is possible to add volte icon for quick panel?
18th March 2019, 03:03 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 101

Donate to Me
More
I noticed that the Hard press home button settings seem to be missing from the navigation settings menu, would it be possible to get that back?
18th March 2019, 03:58 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 30

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djb77

I knew that. What i mean is new dev for note 9 development. I've tried almost all rom made by note9 dev in this forum. So im gonna try your rom now sorry for the misunderstanding

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by vibrantliker

How can I tell if I need your modem and how would that go in the installation steps?

Check your modem version whether its same with the dev modem provided
The Following User Says Thank You to syazwanaizad For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift syazwanaizad Ad-Free
18th March 2019, 04:18 PM |#20  
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 522

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by syazwanaizad

I knew that. What i mean is new dev for note 9 development. I've tried almost all rom made by note9 dev in this forum. So im gonna try your rom now sorry for the misunderstanding

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

Check your modem version whether its same with the dev modem provided

Thanks. This is me now. Looks like I would need to update. Do I do it through Odin?
If so, how would that fit into these install instructions?
  • Copy the ROM over to your device
  • Restart your phone into TWRP Recovery, and make a backup beforehand if desired.
  • Do a FULL Wipe (Optional, but recommended and especially recommended if you are having issues)
  • Install the ROM, and restart your phone.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190318-111305_Settings.jpg
Views:	536
Size:	205.5 KB
ID:	4726329  
18th March 2019, 05:25 PM |#21  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 219

More
very very good ROM!

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app