- Mobile Network (Calling, Data, etc.)
- Signal Strength
- Audio (Stereo Speakers)
- Fingerprint Sensor
- S-Pen Basics
- Call Recording
- SELinux Enforcing
- OTA Updates
- If you are not on Q BL it will not boot.
- I would suggest 3.2.3 TWRP or the included lineage recovery
- For encryption to work make sure you are on 3.2.3 twrp and haven't formatted /data with any newer versions, issue described here.
- Use a stock unmodified vendor and update whenever available, we are using our own fstab now for optional encryption and adoptable storage support so we don't need to touch the vendor.
- If you go back to an official build after this with stock vendor, you will be force encrypted on first boot.
- These builds are based on the official lineage device trees and kernel, but with more flexibility and my preferred configuration.
- Lineage Recovery will be uploaded with each build and if you will only be running this rom i suggest to switch to it.
- Make sure TWRP has been installed and is functional
- Download the latest build and latest stock vendor.img that is available (optionally gapps and magisk if needed)
- Reboot to recovery
- Wipe data and cache (required if you switch from other ROMs)
- Flash the vendor image
- Flash the latest build (then gapps and magisk if needed)
How to update builds?
- OTA or manually like below
- Do not wipe anything unless stated in the changelog
- Flash only the rom.zip and it will automatically reinstall your gapps, magisk etc
- use /system/addon.d if you would like to keep system mods after an update
- Galaxy Note 9 Exynos (mega): https://mega.nz/#F!kN1CyCSB!GV-gsMSv1CmTKqQZBNq6Ag
- Lineage-17.1: (github) https://github.com/synt4x93/OTA/releases
- Google Apps: https://opengapps.org/
LineageOS 17.1, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Source Code: https://github.com/synt4x93/
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.9.226
ROM Firmware Required: Q BL / Q Vendor
Last Updated: 05-06-2020