FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

How to make Combination File for Samsung

16 posts
Thanks Meter: 8

Post Reply Email Thread
Nowadays I have noticed that to unlock FRP lock in Samsung mobile there is need of combination file. It is very hard to find a combination file for the latest Android version. Mostly I use combination firmware to download the file. but now we can make our combination file with a stock firmware.
  1. First, download the FRP Hijacker by Haggard V1.0
  2. Now install the FRP Hijacker after successfully install the FRP Hijacker
  3. Open FRP Hijacker you will see the SAM TOOLS tab click on it
  4. You will see the Create ADB Enabled File
  5. Choose the Stock file in the file tab
  6. Click on create a file it will take around 5 minutes to create combination file
  7. After finish the process you will the see a zip file in the same folder.
  8. Use latest Odin to flash this file
  9. In case this file bricked the Samsung device flash the stock file.
FRP Hijacker by Haggard V1.0
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to how2solutions For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift how2solutions Ad-Free

6th January 2019, 11:07 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Nice tutorial and very useful, but I have 5 files in the stock firware downloaded from samobile.What file should I select? AP, BL, CSC or CP?
Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to killer0007 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift killer0007 Ad-Free
10th January 2019, 02:18 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
I have tried using AP file ... but it generated a 19 MB combination file .. while i see everywhere that the combination files are 1+ GB. @how2solutions Can you please let us know how to create combination file from multiple firmaware files (like we have now AB,BL, CP, CSC?) thanks!
11th January 2019, 04:51 AM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Flag Delhi

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by killer0007

Nice tutorial and very useful, but I have 5 files in the stock firware downloaded from samobile.What file should I select? AP, BL, CSC or CP?
Thanks

Select only AP file
The Following User Says Thank You to how2solutions For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift how2solutions Ad-Free
11th January 2019, 12:58 PM |#5  

More
Hello.
I have tried with AP only, but it creates a combination file of about 20 MB, while all other combination files have 1.2 GB.
I have looked into the files, and the small one has only boot image, while the other has all the images.
11th January 2019, 04:34 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
It doesn`t work for Samsung Galaxy S9, S9+, Note9
12th January 2019, 06:17 AM |#7  

More
Ah. Ok. Does someone knows how the combination files are created for this devices?
12th January 2019, 11:56 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhadoo_ds

Hello.
I have tried with AP only, but it creates a combination file of about 20 MB, while all other combination files have 1.2 GB.
I have looked into the files, and the small one has only boot image, while the other has all the images.

Same for me,i have Samsung S8+
16th January 2019, 12:19 AM |#9  

Donate to Me
More
I guess this is for adb enable with flash to bypass frp lock not a real combination file.
6th February 2019, 07:49 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhadoo_ds

Hello.

It is the ADB enabler, when i flashed my stock firmware it came out only 20 mb when the stock rom is like 1.8 GB .....
2nd April 2019, 11:22 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
I have seen a lot of combination files for n960u and u1. But it seems you only need this to solve FRPs and google locks. do these combo files have anything to do with root? Seems not. But what about EFS folder access? Can anyone enlighten me?

If I flash a combo firmware in my phone that is not locked in anyway will I brick it?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)