How to make Combination File for Samsung

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

how2solutions

Feb 29, 2016
Delhi
pangu.in
Nowadays I have noticed that to unlock FRP lock in Samsung mobile there is need of combination file. It is very hard to find a combination file for the latest Android version. Mostly I use ******* to download the file. but now we can make our combination file with a stock firmware.
MOD EDIT: LINK REMOVED

1. First, download the FRP Hijacker by Haggard V1.0
  2. Now install the FRP Hijacker after successfully install the FRP Hijacker
  3. Open FRP Hijacker you will see the SAM TOOLS tab click on it
  4. You will see the Create ADB Enabled File
  5. Choose the Stock file in the file tab
  6. Click on create a file it will take around 5 minutes to create combination file
  7. After finish the process you will the see a zip file in the same folder.
  8. Use latest Odin to flash this file
  9. In case this file bricked the Samsung device flash the stock file.
FRP-hijacker.png

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

killer0007

Jan 28, 2009
Nice tutorial and very useful, but I have 5 files in the stock firware downloaded from samobile.What file should I select? AP, BL, CSC or CP?
Thanks

Reactions: qwe

rhadoo_ds

May 8, 2012
I have tried using AP file ... but it generated a 19 MB combination file .. while i see everywhere that the combination files are 1+ GB. @how2solutions Can you please let us know how to create combination file from multiple firmaware files (like we have now AB,BL, CP, CSC?) thanks!

rhadoo_ds

May 8, 2012
Hello.
I have tried with AP only, but it creates a combination file of about 20 MB, while all other combination files have 1.2 GB.
I have looked into the files, and the small one has only boot image, while the other has all the images.

allahyar29

Feb 2, 2019
Hello.
I have tried with AP only, but it creates a combination file of about 20 MB, while all other combination files have 1.2 GB.
I have looked into the files, and the small one has only boot image, while the other has all the images.
It is the ADB enabler, when i flashed my stock firmware it came out only 20 mb when the stock rom is like 1.8 GB .....

asianrocker

Jun 11, 2009
I have seen a lot of combination files for n960u and u1. But it seems you only need this to solve FRPs and google locks. do these combo files have anything to do with root? Seems not. But what about EFS folder access? Can anyone enlighten me?

If I flash a combo firmware in my phone that is not locked in anyway will I brick it?

mytuhuyennninh

Account currently disabled
Jan 11, 2014
This tool is not to create combination rom
It is the tool to open adb
I can't get the stock rom
because boot.img.ext4 in the rom will not be able to unlock ADB
ie you have to choose COMBINATION rom
This tool will extract boot.img.ext4 from combination rom
form a TAR file, you can flash this file to unlock ADB
MEANING FOR THE COMBINATION OF THE WHOLE FLASH, THIS TOOL IS EXTRACTED BOOT.IMG
you will be able to open ADB, maybe FRP)
But I think this way will not work on new phones, because when you flash BOOT.IMG, the phone will be hung on the logo.

This topic has not been verified, the poster has tried to copy from a certain source

Reactions: trieuducphu

sssmoka

Dec 28, 2020
Is the Samsung series A successful with the combination file?
Every time I attempt to flash an official Samsung Combination file to my SM-A516U, I am greeted with a message telling me I need permission to use an official binary (PIT). So, I use a the correct PIT file for my mobile and I'm told I need permission for official binary (BOOTLOADER). I'm guessing the bootloader is locked? Any body else attempting to make progress with the A series?

fazilahmed

Jan 1, 2021
Nowadays I have noticed that to unlock FRP lock in Samsung mobile there is need of combination file. It is very hard to find a combination file for the latest Android version. Mostly I use ******* to download the file. but now we can make our combination file with a stock firmware.

6. Click on create a file it will take around 5 minutes to create combination file
FRP-hijacker.png

6. Click on create a file it will take around 5 minutes to create ADB enable file

farshid1

Jan 7, 2021
hi i want to make a combination file , that i can flash it into a phone and then unlock FRP lock . please help me . i have no other choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

FRP-hijacker.png

Nice tutorial and very useful, but I have 5 files in the stock firware downloaded from samobile.What file should I select? AP, BL, CSC or CP?
    Thanks
    Thanks

Select only AP file
    This tool is not to create combination rom
    It is the tool to open adb
    I can't get the stock rom
    because boot.img.ext4 in the rom will not be able to unlock ADB
    ie you have to choose COMBINATION rom
    This tool will extract boot.img.ext4 from combination rom
    form a TAR file, you can flash this file to unlock ADB
    MEANING FOR THE COMBINATION OF THE WHOLE FLASH, THIS TOOL IS EXTRACTED BOOT.IMG
    you will be able to open ADB, maybe FRP)
    But I think this way will not work on new phones, because when you flash BOOT.IMG, the phone will be hung on the logo.

This topic has not been verified, the poster has tried to copy from a certain source