Note 9 India news, infos

Search This thread

Dpk1

May 24, 2012
Pre-booked a midnight black note 9 (512gb / 8gb) for myself today. Hopefully shall get it by 20th this month. Will avail the hdfc cashback offer and gear sport (after purchase).

Reactions: dr.ketan

drtushar

Mar 9, 2012
Nanded
Upgrade option for my 5 months old S9 plus shows 41750 + 6000 cashback = 47750.
Planning to upgrade. Pre-booked blue with yellow s pen 128 GB

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180812-194553_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20180812-194553_WhatsApp.jpg
    225.7 KB · Views: 252

Touchmetallic

May 10, 2011
Wondering if I should wait for September for better Note 9 offers?
Really underwhelmed with just 6k cashback offer, especially when you hear about Singapore and Indonesia pre-booking offers of free upgrade to 512 gb model.

krumbs

Jan 12, 2010
Navi Mumbai
www.krumbs.in
Pre-booked the Ocean Blue 128GB version yesterday, at a nearby Samsung Cafe. The shop is taking my Note 8 for 32.5k. I will avail of the 6k cashback and zero interest EMI on the HDFC card.
Btw, had to pay 2k as prebooking amount. Is that normal? Also, there is some confusion on when exactly the pre-orders will reach the store. Is there an official date on which I can expect to get hold of the Note 9?

Zappapp

May 31, 2018
Agra
Booked the Ocean Blue 512GB one yesterday at Local Store. As per them, it would be available for handover around 22nd of this month. No date confirmation yet. It could be between 22nd to 24th.

Dpk1

May 24, 2012
Wondering if I should wait for September for better Note 9 offers?
Really underwhelmed with just 6k cashback offer, especially when you hear about Singapore and Indonesia pre-booking offers of free upgrade to 512 gb model.

Yeah, I was in the same dilemma. Currently my note 8 is going strong but I always have this urge to upgrade every 6 months or so. 512gb storage with 8gb ram along with newer camera and stylus (with remote button) sounded tempting, so I went ahead and pre-booked one for myself.
Samsung might increase the cashback to maybe 9000 inr or so, but most likely without the gear sport offer. Just my speculation based on my experience with past couple of Samsung flagship launches! If you can wait, you might have to spend less though.

ravijani

Jan 19, 2013
Samsung Galaxy Note II
Moto G
Pre-booked the Ocean Blue 128GB version yesterday, at a nearby Samsung Cafe. The shop is taking my Note 8 for 32.5k. I will avail of the 6k cashback and zero interest EMI on the HDFC card.
Btw, had to pay 2k as prebooking amount. Is that normal? Also, there is some confusion on when exactly the pre-orders will reach the store. Is there an official date on which I can expect to get hold of the Note 9?
I paid 2k inr as well. Will get refund on 25/26 on delivery of phone.

Here my friend have sammy shop and I have asked him to send me demo, If any one wanted to check something let me know. I may get it in 1 hr.
Expected delivery date was set to 19th but may postpone to 25th.
Treble support
A/B partition
Dual volte if available

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So starting first thread of Note9

Guys please post latest info about availability of Note 9 Specifically in India

Currently in India only Pre-registration (Interest) started hopefully pre-book should start soon after lauching (9thAug18)

So got the device demo and checked following things

1.OEM Unlock available out of box on indian version :)
    2.unfortunately infinity WP with animation while unlock is removed. Though I have checked sources on dump framework and it's partially removed so I still have hope for custom rom users
    3.A/B seamless updates I don't found
    4.treble support enabled
    5.Dolby no much different from s9+ (I felt same like on my N8 ported rom)
    6.Spen have option long press - open camera
    While with single press some action according app opened
    Camera - take picture
    Gallery - next, double click previous
    Same with music tracks
    7.I couldn't confirm but according dealer, both SIM will work with LTE
    OTA weighing 101 MB with Feb sec. Patch rolling out.
    Gear VR R325 working perfect on N9
    Hello all,

I won Galaxy Note9 (6/128, Midnight Black) today while attending Note9 India Official Unboxing & Fan Party #withGalaxy @ Hyatt, Gurugram! currently using Note8!! Luckiest day of my life and feeling very proud. :)

Please suggest me a Good Spigen Case for it, Rugged Armor or Slim Armor??

Thanks & Regards
    So got the device demo and checked following things
    1.OEM Unlock available out of box on indian version :)
    2.unfortunately infinity WP with animation while unlock is removed. Though I have checked sources on dump framework and it's partially removed so I still have hope for custom rom users
    3.A/B seamless updates I don't found
    4.treble support enabled
    5.Dolby no much different from s9+ (I felt same like on my N8 ported rom)
    6.Spen have option long press - open camera
    While with single press some action according app opened
    Camera - take picture
    Gallery - next, double click previous
    Same with music tracks