FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Note 9 users, will you be getting the Note 10+?

292 posts
Thanks Meter: 104

By Guyinlaca, Senior Member on 8th August 2019, 07:00 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Every year there is the debate of whether to upgrade or not. On the positives, you'll get a bigger screen, faster processor, 4-6 GB more RAM, more camera options, slightly bigger battery and sleeker design. However, you'd be giving up the headphone jack, have to deal with the punch hole camera, and potentially having more accidental screen presses with the all screen design.

Given the aggressive discounts, it still might be worth it for some. Will you be upgrading?
8th August 2019, 07:48 PM |#2  
HOUSTON TEXAS
Thanks Meter: 744

More
Absolutely getting it. I'll be paying for a device anyway, may as well be the latest

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
8th August 2019, 11:34 PM |#3  
Flag Baton Rouge, LA
Thanks Meter: 275

More
absolutely freaking not. its too gimmicky for me
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bdd.jpg
Views:	674
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	4803562  
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KingVekxin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KingVekxin Ad-Free
9th August 2019, 12:49 AM |#4  
Flag Salisbury, MA
Thanks Meter: 56

Donate to Me
More
Yea, preordered it. 600 in trade 250 in Samsung dollars plus cashed in rewards. Looking at 260 shipped to my door. I can easily sell it for more than my note 9 unlocked.

Ordered 10+ 512 black unlocked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GreenGoblin227 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GreenGoblin227 Ad-Free
9th August 2019, 03:49 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 210

More
To many features of the 9 were dropped like the heart rate sensor that I use daily so for me the 10+ would be a major downgrade from my note9 512gb.

Plus the hole punch would drive me nuts.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to macgyver40 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift macgyver40 Ad-Free
9th August 2019, 05:28 AM |#6  
Flag Cleveland
Thanks Meter: 70

Donate to Me
More
No. It's literally a S10+ with a stylus and removed a feature. The headphone jack.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lowridincrew, For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lowridincrew, Ad-Free
9th August 2019, 08:45 AM |#7  
Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 116

More
If there was a trade-in option like in the USA then I would consider, but in Sweden there are no good incentives and it's quite expensive for such a small upgrade. Maybe later if they will have some good deals for Blackfriday or christmas.
9th August 2019, 08:54 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 479

More
The hole in the screen is a deal breaker for me. I'm keeping my Note 9.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dugryce For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dugryce Ad-Free
9th August 2019, 10:22 AM |#9  
Flag Bielefeld
Thanks Meter: 663

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dugryce

The hole in the screen is a deal breaker for me. I'm keeping my Note 9.

The same by me,keep the Note 9,maybe there are good customroms in the future,but not before update to Android 10.......at the moment i dont see a reason to change anything;the Note 9 is running nearly perfect....love it!
The Following User Says Thank You to manne48 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift manne48 Ad-Free
9th August 2019, 11:18 AM |#10  
Flag Bologna
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Yes! But for the first time I'll lose features, in order of personal importance: force touch button, headphone jack, hearth rate sensor.
Let's just call the Note 10 "Note10e".
9th August 2019, 01:01 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1,795

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprov

Yes! But for the first time I'll lose features, in order of personal importance: force touch button, headphone jack, hearth rate sensor.
Let's just call the Note 10 "Note10e".

Most does not mention it nor care, but the iris scanner is also no more.
The Following User Says Thank You to high_voltage For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift high_voltage Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)