@hanspampel (For the zip)
@pendor24 (For your tutorial --- https://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...g955f-t3623368)
@Redline (for adb)
everyone that ever contributed to this platform
1. PC with Windows
2. ADB Drivers (https://forum.xda-developers.com/att...7&d=1540039037)
1. Open 1 CMD inside of ADB folder.
dd if=/dev/block/platform/11120000.ufs/by-name/UP_PARAM of=/sdcard/up_param.bin
tar xf /sdcard/up_param.bin
Using any program, edit it as you like. !!! THE FILE SHOULD NOT BE >400KB !!!
Name it logo.jpg (Just like this. Not anything else).
Copy the logo.jpg on root of your internal storage (not in a folder).
cp -f /sdcard/logo.jpg /sdcard/up_param/logo.jpg
tar cf - `ls | sort -t.` > /sdcard/up_param.bin
dd if=/sdcard/up_param.bin of=/dev/block/platform/11120000.ufs/by-name/UP-PARAM
5. If everything worked, there should be no error. Now reboot. The splash is NOT CHANGED YET. Now we'll change it.
6. Download the zip attached.
7. Open it. Inside there is a logo.jpg. Replace it with your logo.jpg.
8. Save the zip. Copy it on your internal storage.
9. Flash it using TWRP.
I can make custom splash screens for a very small donation (1$). I would like to buy a laptop for college, so everything helps!. Thanks in advance!