FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

NiceLock Downloader Companion App [v1.2] & Manual Download Links Thread

823 posts
Thanks Meter: 879

By xantrk, Senior Member on 23rd April 2019, 03:04 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from xantrk: NiceLock and Downloader Companion Apps are updated with OneUI look!

NiceLock
Downloader Companion App & Manual Module Links
Hi everyone,

Due to Google Play Store policies, I had to remove any links that "has a purpose that facilitates the distribution of software applications and games for use on Android devices outside of Google Play from support thread". The main reason support thread to be affected is Google Play considers any link provided within the app is a part of the app. So I moved the links to here and this thread will not be pointed from the app. I'm also working on an auto-updater/downloader that can be insalled only from outside the store. Companion app and download links will be updated here.

Main NiceLock support and feedback thread: https://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...r-pie-t3908648

NiceLock Downloader Companion
Preview:

Download is available in attachment, MEGA and XDA Labs (Broken for now!). You will also need NiceLock main app for companion to work.

•Direct links will either open download page from APKMirror (just a couple seconds wait to download), Sammobile or a temporary mirror provided by me (for quick downloads on release day until it is up on APKMirror. )

Manual Module Downloads:
Mega Folder or individual APKMirror links below.
[20.05.2019]
NotiStar 1.2.01.0
Routines
Edge Touch
[22.04.2019]
NavStar 1.0.0.13
Multistar update 2.2.01
Task Changer 2.2.00.6
LockStar 1.1.00.11
QuickStar 2.3.03.5
One Hand Operation+ 2.2.23
Edge Lighting 1.0.22
[15/04/2019]
Nice Shot
[03/04/2019]
SoundAssistant 3.0.03.0
[Initial Release]
Clockface
Nice Catch

Buy me a coffee:

Please consider a small donation if this app saved you some time.
BTC: bc1q4wu3mqap0sahkw3pm8n8fynej4lgyw2wk6yfzq
NiceLock Ad-Free version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....nicelock3Paid
NiceLock Free version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...apps.nicelock3

XDA:DevDB Information
NiceLock Downloader Companion, App for the Samsung Galaxy Note 9

Contributors
xantrk

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 2.15
Stable Release Date: 2019-05-12

Created 2019-04-29
Last Updated 2019-05-20
The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to xantrk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xantrk Ad-Free

23rd April 2019, 03:04 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member

More
Reserved
ChangeLog
v2.15
•Text scaling improvements
•Option to open this thread, either from menu or from the Companion app item on the list.

v2
•3-way Nightmode (On,Off,Follow System)
•OneUI look

v1.2
•Initial release
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xantrk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xantrk Ad-Free
23rd April 2019, 03:09 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 215

More
Let's go my fella.... this is the best way to keep giving support to nicelook app.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Conito11 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Conito11 Ad-Free
23rd April 2019, 05:51 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member

More
Looking for some people to test companion app. Will release it tonight if no issues appear.
The Following User Says Thank You to xantrk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xantrk Ad-Free
23rd April 2019, 07:41 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 534

Donate to Me
More
Works great so far on latest paid version of Nice lock on Note 8 (SM-N950F) with Android Pie 9.0 (Drketan rom P08)
The Following User Says Thank You to joluke For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift joluke Ad-Free
23rd April 2019, 07:48 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joluke

Works great so far on latest paid version of Nice lock on Note 8 (SM-N950F) with Android Pie 9.0 (Drketan rom P08)

Thanks so much for feedback! Glad to hear its working alright.
23rd April 2019, 07:49 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 534

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xantrk

Thanks so much for feedback! Glad to hear its working alright.

All modules updated and working. No issues found so far!
23rd April 2019, 07:59 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thank you for your great apps. The companion downloader app is working fine (Note 9 on Android Pie).

But it would be nice if the update status changed after an update is installed. It showed an update for Sound Assistant and after updating I had to re-open the companion app before the status changed from update available to updated.
23rd April 2019, 08:08 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonasSch

Thank you for your great apps. The companion downloader app is working fine (Note 9 on Android Pie).

But it would be nice if the update status changed after an update is installed. It showed an update for Sound Assistant and after updating I had to re-open the companion app before the status changed from update available to updated.

Thanks for great feedback, app actually does the check returning back to the app but there is a small issue with the code. Fixing it in 30 mins.
23rd April 2019, 08:37 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xantrk

Thanks for great feedback, app actually does the check returning back to the app but there is a small issue with the code. Fixing it in 30 mins.

@JonasSch fixed the issue. New update attached in OP.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xantrk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xantrk Ad-Free
23rd April 2019, 08:49 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 151

Donate to Me
More
Hi! Did the jedi app uninstall automatically or do I need to remove it manually? Hope everything's gonna work out. You're awesome
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)