FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

NiceLock Downloader Companion App [v2.16] & Manual Download Links Thread

851 posts
Thanks Meter: 918

By xantrk, Senior Member on 23rd April 2019, 03:04 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from xantrk: NiceLock and Downloader Companion Apps are updated with OneUI look!
12th May 2019, 04:58 PM |#71  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedicemaster

the way scrolling down works is not consistent with one ui, and is a bit tedious.
the scrolling stops when the header reaches its minimized state, and you need to start scrolling again to reach the bottom of the list.
one ui handles this scrolling smoothly, allowing you to scroll from top to bottom without interruption.

Thanks for feedback. I did a bit research on that, this is the closest I could get to OneUI behavior, for now. As far as I understand, samsung has its own implementation for this layout, rather than using Android library. Velocity and snapping behavior is a bit different too. I'll always tweak the behavior as I discover a better way.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xantrk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xantrk Ad-Free

21st May 2019, 06:39 PM |#72  
OP Senior Member

More
v2.16 posted with fixing small issue with Navstar's button text. Also OP is updated with soundassistant update.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xantrk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xantrk Ad-Free
21st May 2019, 08:05 PM |#73  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Managed to update companion on my wife's S10...but get an error on my Note 9. When I chose direct download i get a page not found error

The Following User Says Thank You to Diaconescu_Tiberiu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Diaconescu_Tiberiu Ad-Free
22nd May 2019, 02:07 AM |#74  
Flag Banja Luka RS
Thanks Meter: 2,618

More
All works fine, thank you

Sent from my SM-N950F using XDA Labs

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

Irreplaceable for Samsung PIE User Thanks

Sent from my Samsung SM-N960F using XDA Labs
22nd May 2019, 12:11 PM |#75  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diaconescu_Tiberiu

Managed to update companion on my wife's S10...but get an error on my Note 9. When I chose direct download i get a page not found error

Probably XDA is acting weird. I needed to update the post several times for it to stick. Sometimes gives 403 gone for attachments, devdb is a bit of a mess these days

22nd May 2019, 04:49 PM |#76  
very useful tool...all in a place easy and fast
I tried v2.16 & works fine on my Tab S4 - pie9
thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to daitalos For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift daitalos Ad-Free
26th May 2019, 05:25 AM |#77  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
New module update.

Nice shot 1.0.15

Apkmirror or samob8le

Salu2

☆Sin tele pero con mando☆
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ser8210 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ser8210 Ad-Free
26th May 2019, 06:56 AM |#78  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ser8210

New module update.

Nice shot 1.0.15

Apkmirror or samob8le

Salu2

☆Sin tele pero con mando☆

Sorry about the delay, updating and sending the notification right away.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xantrk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xantrk Ad-Free
26th May 2019, 07:04 AM |#79  
Thanks Meter: 560

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xantrk

Sorry about the delay, updating and sending the notification right away.

I think you should make the app check automatically and notify automatically accordingly. Should save you a lot of work in the future
The Following User Says Thank You to joluke For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift joluke Ad-Free
26th May 2019, 07:10 AM |#80  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joluke

I think you should make the app check automatically and notify automatically accordingly. Should save you a lot of work in the future

I had that idea in mind since the beginning, but unfortunately Google does not give me a break. Again they created some issues. Also, I didn't think they would break their schedule (they were only updating modules on mondays, bi-weekly).

Will work on that. Thanks for the suggestion!

The Following User Says Thank You to xantrk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xantrk Ad-Free
26th May 2019, 10:26 AM |#81  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 63

More
Any changelog for the new nice shot? Its like it doesn't record screen again
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)