With Magisk Stable 20.3 phone enter in Bootloops.
01. Download ViPER4 Android FX v184.108.40.206.apk
02. Install the downloaded APK on your Android 10 device using a file manager app.
03. Launch the "ViPER4Android" app but DO NOT INSTALL the drivers right now.
04. Open "Magisk Manager" and install Audio_Modification_Library-v2.5(48).zip
05 Magisk module installer will prompt you to reboot but DO NOT REBOOT your phone yet.
06. Now go back to the ViPER4Android app, tap on "OK" to install the required V4A drivers.
07. Grant the Superuser permissions to the app when prompted.
08. After the drivers are installed, the device will automatically reboot.
09. Once the device reboots, go to "Magisk Manager"
Modules’ and uncheck the ‘Audio Modification Library’ to disable it.
10. Now head back to ViPER4Android, repeat the driver installation process, and let the device reboot.
11. Once the device boots, launch the ViPER4Android app.
Now, if the drivers are installed properly, you’re done! If not, only then follow the steps further.
12. Go to"Magisk Manager
"Audio Modification Library" module.
13. Open ViPER4Android, install the drivers when prompted, and let the device reboot.
14. Open ViPER4Android and mark Master limiter for:
Headset, Speaker, Bluetooth and USB
Fix Bootloops (without having to install again room):
01. To uninstall Magisk Modules, boot your phone into TWRP recovery first.
02. Go to the "Advanced" menu in TWRP.
03. Select "File Manager" to launch the in-built file manager.
04. Navigate to ‘/data/adb/modules’ directory where the installed modules are present.
05. You shall see folders by names of the modules installed on your phone.
06. Open the folder of the Magisk Module that you want to delete and tap on the button at the bottom-right of the screen.
07. Select "Delete" from the list of available actions.
08. Finally, swipe the button on the screen to confirm the action and delete the Magisk Module from your phone.
• Credits :
• Special thanks to @[email protected] for suggestions
• Thanks to @topjohnwu for Magisk
• Thanks to @tEaM DeWitt for ViPER4Android FX
• Thanks to @Zackptg5 for Audio Modification Library
• Thanks for all developpers here and elsewhere who released their sources
P.S: FIX for processing. Open player, tap a song a process activated!