[Q] Drawing Tablets

Search This thread

laobanh

Apr 15, 2016
Are drawing tablets such as Wacom, Intuos, and Huion not compatible with Android tablets in general?

I plugged in a Huion 420 via USB OTG and all I got was a white dot in the middle of the screen. It says that it's connected as a mouse, but it remains fixated at the center with no cursor trailing anywhere else on the screen.

Is it a driver issue? Is there anyway I can get it to work since it has shown to be partially working?

Osama chohan

Nov 10, 2014
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 7
Are drawing tablets such as Wacom, Intuos, and Huion not compatible with Android tablets in general?

I plugged in a Huion 420 via USB OTG and all I got was a white dot in the middle of the screen. It says that it's connected as a mouse, but it remains fixated at the center with no cursor trailing anywhere else on the screen.

Is it a driver issue? Is there anyway I can get it to work since it has shown to be partially working?
Well the 'huion 420' which is a good product by the way...I use it all the time but..with mac yup it's only compatible with either pc or mac. You cannot use it with the note pro because it needs certain drivers to work which act as a link between your device and the Cpu so each driver works specifically for a specific hardware otherwise it cannot establish that 'link' so well there is no way for you to connect this with the note pro, however, you could use your tablet as a drawing tablet for your pc (reply if insterested i'll tell you) so well that's it..Glad to help! By the way I use my tablet for drawing using 'Artflow app' its better than 'stock sketchbook' has greater pressure sensitivity, options etc. Check that out too! Thanks for reading!

leomon32

Apr 11, 2011
saint jean de luz

I heard that there's an old Intuos small you can plug into Android but now, I dunno if the drivers are still present on recent builds... For sure new tablets doesn't work at all but yes that would be an awesome option indeed.

Not that I know of, no. You could probably use it as a mouse if the tablet has that function, but as an actual drawing tablet, probably not.

I'll try my Wacom Intuos 4L when I get home.

That said, not entirely sure why you'd want to use a Wacom tablet to draw on a tablet that is a Wacom tablet.

Now, using the NotePro as a drawing tablet, that you can do with VirtualTablet. (I do that all the time, incredibly useful.)

Reactions: Newcron

miyun69

Feb 16, 2019
XP-Pen Star G430 OSU Graphic Drawing Pen Tablet

Huion 420 Graphics tablet driver can only compatible with Windows a, Linux, mac OS . it doesn't works with Android OS .

I have a XP-Pen Star G430 ( xp-pen.com/goods/show/id/36.html ) OSU Graphic Drawing Pen Tablet , it has 4" x 3" Active Drawing Area . 8192 levels of pen pressure . the stylus is battery-freen and wireless . there is no lag when drawing . Huion 420's Stylus has a batteri which is heavy and need to charge . this is not good .

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Not that I know of, no. You could probably use it as a mouse if the tablet has that function, but as an actual drawing tablet, probably not.

I'll try my Wacom Intuos 4L when I get home.

That said, not entirely sure why you'd want to use a Wacom tablet to draw on a tablet that is a Wacom tablet.

Now, using the NotePro as a drawing tablet, that you can do with VirtualTablet. (I do that all the time, incredibly useful.)