By flashing this you take responsibility of anything that happens.
Process at your own risk!
This firmware was developed for the p905. It doesn't apply to the p905v at this time because it's bootloader locked and a custom recovery isn't possible.
If you want to check firmware - please make backup. Better to store all partitions, at least efs and may be modem.
This port based on the "QS_N7_Port_v2.2" port for samsung note 3, big thanks for @qaraqumus
This is first preview version, a lot of problem here, it need to clean-up. Some applications has only vertical, because this is port from phone.
The point of this thread and the test port to see if we need any port, or enough lineage? On the one hand lineage easier to control, it's building from source. On the other hand - the stock and all its features
1. Install custom recovery
2. Download the zip - firmware
3. Backup all partitions (it least efs) and store somewhere - it need to do - because you can loose imei
4. Full wipe all
5. Flash firmware
First boot will be very long (about 10 minutes). Be patient.
Almost all work: calls, mobile data, wifi, bluetooth, sound, vibra, sdcard, mtp, s-pen, gps
- microphone in skype
- phone app vertical only (need replace phone\contacts to tablet version)
- crash in the contacts
- problems with the keyboard in the floating\split views
- wi-fi calling - is it possible?
If you get crash on swith language - just reset keyboard's settings.
In small update - ril and some files from the latest SM-P905F0 firmware.
Install main firmware and then fix from the link below. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-6...ew?usp=sharing
Tip from LegendSmoker:
After booting up in settings wizard, Be sure uncheck diagnostic data
If you already checked it, Settings - General management - Report diagnostic info - off then reboot
It can help, if you have gsm issues.
11: 20171231: small update - ir fix: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Sg7...ew?usp=sharing
10: 20170422: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-6...ew?usp=sharing
- small update - keyboard only. now we have full size keyboard, keyboard's settings will be reset
what we have now:
- full keyboard with arrows
- you can change keyboard size (samsung keyboard - Customization - Keyboard size) - you can change width and height
what is missing:
9. 20170401: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-6...ew?usp=sharing
- mic in calls
- small system clean-up: removed nfc
8. 20170319: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-6...ew?usp=sharing
- front camera
7. 20170318: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-6...ew?usp=sharing
- updated ril again
- updated keyboard (Keyboard as was before, but made a fix in the keyboard code, so that the keyboard does not take the entire screen. There is a handwriting input. Keyboard's settings will be reset in script to avoid crashes. (/data/data/com.sec.android.inputmethod))
- updated themes (add rotate by sensor, not landscape only)
6. 20170314: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-6...ew?usp=sharing
- updated ril (now the same, as in latest Lineage OS)
- updated install script (automatical clean system partition before install new firmware)
5. 20170312: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-6...ew?usp=sharing
- updated ril
- updated sensors (auto-rotate!!!)
- updated characteristics to tablet (know issue: icons is missing in settings)
- updated keyboard (know issue: press . but appear ..)
4. 20170310: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-6...ew?usp=sharing
- shealth, svoice, svideo, soundrecords in landscape
- native camera's app now work (get app from t805 tablet)
- rollback weather widget and phone app from version 2
- phone and mobile data work again
3. 20170305: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-6...ew?usp=sharing
- update browser, my files, phone (from t805 6.0.1 with native landscape)
- return video driver to cm14 driver - it's much more stable
- add lockscreen, theme store and games launcher in landscape - thanks @LegendSmoker
2: 20170218: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-6...ew?usp=sharing
- camera - stock camera still dnw (but cameras like "open camera" work fine), flip, huge kernel update (from stock S5 kernel sources), switching languages in the samsung keyboard
1. 20170215: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-6...ew?usp=sharing
Thanks to Samsung