#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. * */
This thread is for Unofficial LineageOS 14.1 (v1awifi) ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2. The following will not be supported here:
- Custom kernels
Do not ask for ETAs. If you do, I will ignore you and your post.
- If you see a message at boot about Recovery or Kernel is not SEANDROID Enforcing, you can ignore it. This is just telling you that you are not running Samsung stock software. It has no effect on recovery or the ROM itself nor related to either.
I don't support Xposed and any logcat which includes a Xposed module will be ignored.
You're kindly invited to not report bugs if you:
- Flashed a custom kernel
- Installed or did mods from untrusted sources
- Modified system files
You need to make sure you have a Lollipop bootloader installed or else your device won't boot. Here you can go grab the latest bootloader and odin and flash it in download mode. Read all the steps before you do this.
Make sure you have a full backup because just in case you something fails.
Here are the steps to flash this via ODIN:
- Make sure you have a full backup because just in case you something fails. Here are the steps to flash this via ODIN.
- Reboot your tablet into download mode. Do this by first switching off the phone, then pressing and holding the volume down + home button together and then pressing the power button. Press volume up button to enter download mode.
- Open ODIN on your computer. You?ll see the ID:COM box turning yellow with a COM port number upon successful connection with the tablet.
- In ODIN click the BL button, select the bootloader firmware. It's a tar file.
- Make sure Auto Reboot & F. Reset Time options are selected in ODIN
- Click on the start button. When the process is completed your phone will reboot.
- Download the zip(s)
- Install a compatible Recovery (This will not work with the T900 recovery)
- --I have built a new version of TWRP with the MM kernel. MTP, Vibations, ADB now work and there are performance increases. Link
- Perform a nandroid backup of your current ROM (optional)
- Wipe data/factory reset
- Flash LineageOS
- Install the Google Apps addon package (Optional)
The SU root binary is no longer installed with ROM by default. If you would like to install root, please go here and download the binary.
Before posting in this thread, make sure of a few things:
- You used the search function of the forums
- If you are the only one having a problem. Boot into recovery, wipe data/factory reset, reflash the rom/gapps and nothing else. Boot up and see if the problem persists.
- Make sure your post is relevant to this thread.
- Logs or it didn't happen! You can use this: Syslog App
Stable with latest features (Has the latest features from the Exynos5420 team.)
These builds are built weekly through the Exynos5420 Jenkins Server
Exynos5420 Device Builds
Stable and Signed Builds (May not have the latest and greatest features that are device specific.)
These builds are built weekly through the LineageOS Jenkins Server
Lineage Device Builds
Google Drive Device Builds (Old - Not maintained)
http://opengapps.org/ - Thanks to the OpenGapps team!
Use the 7.1 and Arm options when downloading.
- MHL out to TV not working
The LineageOS team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging, & documentation.
Device Tree: Link
@Valera1978 Initial device tree
@UpInTheAir for his kernel magic and misc fixes
@DGT79 for his testing efforts and helping me manage the thread.
@chhaggerty, @tbjr50 and @titidu3701 for their testing efforts.
Exynos5420 Dev Team ( @deadman96385 @thompatry @ZakooZ @Orion116 @mosimchah @joshndroid @Andmoreagain @thermskin, @javelinanddart, @tincho5588 )
[ROM][7.1.x|SM-P900| Unofficial LineageOS 14.1 (v1awifi), ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: LineageOS
Last Updated 2017-09-27