Exynos5420 Dev Team ( @deadman96385 @thompatry @ZakooZ @Orion116 @mosimchah @joshndroid @Andmoreagain @thermskin, @javelinanddart )
@Valera1978 - Setting up the initial build and getting it to device work
@deadman96385 - For continuous support on helping me make a better ROM
@ZakooZ and @javelinanddart - For helping me fix the Camera
@deadman96385 and @javelinanddart - For helping me fix the IR blaster
#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. * */
Do not ask for ETAs. If you do, I will ignore you and your post.
- If you see a message at boot about Recovery or Kernel is not SEANDROID Enforcing, you can ignore it. This is just telling you that you are not running Samsung stock software. It has no effect on recovery or the ROM itself nor related to either.
1. Install custom recovery Link
1.*I have built a new version of TWRP with the MM kernel. MTP, Vibations, ADB now work and there are performance increases. The rom will need to allow v1awifi naming for flashing in recovery. Link
2. Download the zip(s) - ROM and Google Apps additional package (optional)
3. Backup all partitions in TWRP - this will be your recovery point if things don't install correctly.
4. Full wipe all
5. Flash ROM
6. Flash GApps
Note: Please make sure you have a Lollipop bootloader. Below are the steps to flash it.
Lower than stock audio volumes
MHL out to TV not working
Latest Nightly Date: 12/23/16
You need to make sure you have a lollipop bootloader installed or else your device won't boot. Here you can go grab the latest bootloader and odin and flash it in download mode. Read all the steps before you do this.
Make sure you have a full backup because just in case you something fails.
Here are the steps to flash this via ODIN:
- Reboot your tablet into download mode. Do this by first switching off the phone, then pressing and holding the volume down + home button together and then pressing the power button. Press volume up button to enter download mode.
- Open ODIN on your computer. Youâ€™ll see the ID:COM box turning yellow with a COM port number upon successful connection with the tablet.
- In ODIN click the BL button, select the bootloader firmware. It's a tar.md5 file.
- Make sure Auto Reboot & F. Reset Time options are selected in ODIN
- Click on the start button. When the process is completed your phone will reboot.
In the readme file (see device tree) all instructions for build.