By flashing this you take responsibility of anything that happens.
Process at your own risk!
This firmware was developed for the p905. It doesn't apply to the p905v at this time because it's bootloader locked and a custom recovery isn't possible.
If you want to check firmware - please make backup. Better to store all partitions, at least efs and may be modem.
I'm using nano gapps.
1. Install custom recovery
2. Download the zip(s) - firmware and Google Apps additional package (optional)
3. Backup all partitions (it least efs) and store somewhere - it need to do - because you can loose imei
4. Full wipe all
5. Flash firmware and gapps
Rotate buggy a bit
11. 20200411: march security patch, kernel update: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-wn...ew?usp=sharing
10. 20191211: december security patch: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1orG...ew?usp=sharing
9. 20191113: november security patch: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1a1k...ew?usp=sharing
8. 20191023: october security patch: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1K_y...ew?usp=sharing
7. 20190912: september security patch: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XJV...ew?usp=sharing
6. 20190811: august security patch: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hZq...ew?usp=sharing
5. 20190708: july security patch, kernel up to orignal msm8974 lineage kernel, small sensors update: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Db5...ew?usp=sharing
4. 20190528: may security patch: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kek...ew?usp=sharing
3. 20190327: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ub1...ew?usp=sharing
2. 20190219: fix flip, fix mic gain: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1K2w...ew?usp=sharing
1. 20190217: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1n_H...ew?usp=sharing
Use official 3.0.2-0 version from: https://twrp.me/samsung/samsunggalax...ro122qcom.html
or use my twrp version: https://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...1-1-0-t3684802
Thanks to LineageOS team