Note Pro 12.2 Samsung Keyboard

Search This thread

ElsaReyes

Apr 25, 2016
Yes hi, I hope someone can help me with this, but, well, I use my tablet for writing a good amount of the time, but the only keyboard that has everything I need, which honestly is just sad, you'd think more would have it all.

Anyway, the only keyboard that has everything is the Samsung Keyboard that comes default in the SM-P900 firmware.

But I really want to change to CM13 because all this bloatware is seriously draining the battery, and the last time I tried to debloat the tablet myself I basically soft bricked it.

But changing to CM13 gets rid of the Samsung Keyboard. So I was hoping someone could tell me how I can reinstall it? Is there an apk someone's made out there, or is there a way I can make the samsungime file into an apk that actually works? I'm pretty much desperate here, cause every other keyboard I've tried, including Hackers Keyboard just doesn't fit.

Reactions: tommysllee
Yes hi, I hope someone can help me with this, but, well, I use my tablet for writing a good amount of the time, but the only keyboard that has everything I need, which honestly is just sad, you'd think more would have it all.

Anyway, the only keyboard that has everything is the Samsung Keyboard that comes default in the SM-P900 firmware.

But I really want to change to CM13 because all this bloatware is seriously draining the battery, and the last time I tried to debloat the tablet myself I basically soft bricked it.

But changing to CM13 gets rid of the Samsung Keyboard. So I was hoping someone could tell me how I can reinstall it? Is there an apk someone's made out there, or is there a way I can make the samsungime file into an apk that actually works? I'm pretty much desperate here, cause every other keyboard I've tried, including Hackers Keyboard just doesn't fit.

if you send me a link to of your rom zip, I will debloat the zip and send it back to you.
as far as my experience, the samsung keyboard is reliant on samsung framework ex won't work on non samsung roms

Reactions: Cygnus13
if you send me a link to of your rom zip, I will debloat the zip and send it back to you.
as far as my experience, the samsung keyboard is reliant on samsung framework ex won't work on non samsung roms

I'm using the Samsung keyboard with Resurrection Rom with mostly success. The recents key and the screen off/lock toggle doesn't turn off the screen when you put the tablet face down on the keyboard (case mode?)

There may be a way to remap them but I haven't found it yet.

godrick15

Oct 27, 2013
I'm using the Samsung keyboard with Resurrection Rom with mostly success. The recents key and the screen off/lock toggle doesn't turn off the screen when you put the tablet face down on the keyboard (case mode?)

There may be a way to remap them but I haven't found it yet.
How'd you get Samsung keyboard on Res Rom? I'm on it, too, and would like to try it

Does it have one handed mode?

zbychol2

Mar 16, 2018
Now I have Lineages 14.1 on Note Pro 12 P900.
What can I do to be able to install and use Samsung Keyboard?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.