By using this ROM, you agree that the developer is not responsible for any physical damage caused to you or your device, or non-physical damage which includes but not limited to:
- broke up with gf due to missed phone calls
- got fired by bossku due to missed alarm
- drove your car into the sea due to faulty GPS
- got caught while traveling in Japan because your camera has no shutter sound
- got last place in kahoot quiz due to device lagging
- accidentally fried the egg due to device overheating
Continue to read this thread only if you agree.
LineageOS 14.1 for Samsung Galaxy Note N7000
Beware, you are about to enter a danger zone!
This is more of like a learning attempt, as I never build cm-14.1 for n7000 before. Besides that, I think that it might be useful if I can rework the device sources to make it more proper and organized. I hope this build with new security patch will benefit people who wants to stay on cm-14.1.
All my builds are fully based on works by @rINanDO, @bauner, @ChronoMonochrome, fourkbomb, numerous n7000, Exynos4 and LineageOS developers. Full credits goes to all the developers. I hope no one is being left out, please notify me if there is.
All my builds are emulated storage capable. Repartition is required to install my builds.
And also, please backup EFS partition and store in a dry, safe place.
The below instructions assumes that your device has TWRP IsoRec installed, and all your data will be destroyed in the process.
1. Choose your desired emulated storage partitioning configuration:
- Android 9/10 capable: lanchon-repit-20170115-system=1.5G+wipe-data=max+wipe-sdcard=min+wipe-preload=min+wipe-n7000.zip2. Reboot into recovery. Flash emulated storage capable TWRP IsoRec (flash as Image to Recovery): i9100-LOS-16.0-Emulated-Storage-TWRP-3.3.1-1.img
- Android 7.1.2 capable: lanchon-repit-20170115-system=1G+wipe-data=max+wipe-sdcard=min+wipe-preload=min+wipe-n7000.zip
* Emulated + Non-emulated Internal Storage: change the values of -sdcard=min+wipe to -sdcard=4G+wipe, where 4G is your desired non-emulated Internal Storage size.
The last option provides best compatibility, as non-emulated storage ROMs will work as intended on such partitioning, and emulated storage ROMs will detect the non-emulated storage as an SD Card.
This allows you to switch back-and-forth between emulated capable and non-emulated capable ROMs without repartitioning.
3. Reboot recovery. Flash i9100-to-n7000 TWRP conversion: lanchon-twrp-patcher-20160417-n7000.zip
4. Reboot recovery. Flash the repartition script that you have chosen in Step 1.
5. Reboot recovery. Wipe /cache, /system, Non-emulated Storage. Then, run Format Data.
6. Proceed to flash my builds.
7. Flash ARM nano GAPPS and SU if desired.
8. Prepare a coffee or tea and sit back on your couch. Reboot system.
LineageOS 14.1, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000
Source Code: https://github.com/hikuii
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
ROM Firmware Required: TWRP 3.3.1-1 (Emulated Storage Compatible)
Based On: LineageOS
Last Updated 2020-05-26