YP G70 read only??

Search This thread

GeniusJack

Feb 6, 2013
My Room
Hi all
I have in my hands a Samsung YP G70 with this problem: I need to format it, clean it COMPLETELY.
I tried the following things:
1-Using the stock recovery, clean data and cache
2-Flash via Odin (different processes): his original firmware (same version), another firmware, a Kernel that should included the CWM Recovery
3-Root with Kingo
4-Tried to flash the TWRP flashable version into his stock recovery
5-Restore at factory default from the player

No one worked
After the reboot I will always have the same data (same accounts, same photos, same apps)
If I add a file, after a reboot, the file disappear; if I delete a file, after a reboot, the file re-appear.
So: how can I completely clean it? Or should I trash cause the memory allocator gone crazy?
Thanks a lot

M

Meticulus

Hi all
I have in my hands a Samsung YP G70 with this problem: I need to format it, clean it COMPLETELY.
I tried the following things:
1-Using the stock recovery, clean data and cache
2-Flash via Odin (different processes): his original firmware (same version), another firmware, a Kernel that should included the CWM Recovery
3-Root with Kingo
4-Tried to flash the TWRP flashable version into his stock recovery
5-Restore at factory default from the player

No one worked
After the reboot I will always have the same data (same accounts, same photos, same apps)
If I add a file, after a reboot, the file disappear; if I delete a file, after a reboot, the file re-appear.
So: how can I completely clean it? Or should I trash cause the memory allocator gone crazy?
Thanks a lot

Please post the output of "mount" after a normal boot ( not in recovery )
You can do this in adb by doing:
  1. adb shell
  2. su
  3. mount
or in a terminal app
  1. su
  2. mount

Then copy the output here or a screenshot with the info is fine...

GeniusJack

Feb 6, 2013
My Room
$ su
su: not found
$ mount
rootfs / rootfs ro,relatime 0 0
tmpfs /dev tmpfs rw,relatime,mode=755 0 0
devpts /dev/pts devpts rw,relatime,mode=600 0 0
proc /proc proc rw,relatime 0 0
sysfs /sys sysfs rw,relatime 0 0
none /acct cgroup rw,relatime,cpuacct 0 0
tmpfs /mnt/asec tmpfs rw,relatime,mode=755,gid=1000 0 0
tmpfs /mnt/obb tmpfs rw,relatime,mode=755,gid=1000 0 0
none /dev/cpuctl cgroup rw,relatime,cpu 0 0
/dev/block/mmcblk0p13 /system rfs ro,relatime,vfat,log_off,check=no,gid/uid/rwx,
iocharset=utf8 0 0
/dev/block/mmcblk0p10 /efs rfs rw,nosuid,nodev,relatime,vfat,llw,check=no,gid/ui
d/rwx,iocharset=utf8 0 0
/dev/block/mmcblk0p16 /data rfs rw,nosuid,nodev,relatime,vfat,llw,check=no,gid/u
id/rwx,iocharset=utf8 0 0
/dev/block/mmcblk0p14 /dbdata rfs rw,nosuid,nodev,relatime,vfat,llw,check=no,gid
/uid/rwx,iocharset=utf8 0 0
/dev/block/mmcblk0p15 /cache rfs rw,nosuid,nodev,relatime,vfat,llw,check=no,gid/
uid/rwx,iocharset=utf8 0 0
/dev/block/mmcblk0p9 /mnt/.lfs j4fs rw,relatime 0 0
/sys/kernel/debug /sys/kernel/debug debugfs rw,relatime 0 0
/dev/block/vold/259:9 /mnt/sdcard vfat rw,dirsync,nosuid,nodev,noexec,noatime,no
diratime,uid=1000,gid=1015,fmask=0002,dmask=0002,allow_utime=0020,codepage=cp437
,iocharset=iso8859-1,shortname=mixed,utf8,errors=remount-ro 0 0

Is it ok?

Attachments

• ADB.PNG
    ADB.PNG
    34.8 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

GeniusJack

Feb 6, 2013
My Room
I really don't know
A friend gave it to me asking for a check because he noticed that when installed an application, after a reboot the app disappears.. He thought about a virus so he asked to clean it...

M

Meticulus

I really don't know
A friend gave it to me asking for a check because he noticed that when installed an application, after a reboot the app disappears.. He thought about a virus so he asked to clean it...

You could try the "getto lagfix":
This converts your file systems from rfs to ext4...
It's been a long time since I messed with stock GB so read and understand carefully before attempting...
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1445840&page=9