292 posts
Thanks Meter: 234

By Cassiusss, Senior Member on 27th May 2016, 07:10 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th April 2017, 11:18 AM |#181  
OP Senior Member

More
Good news, Gargaros gave me a new link for PA4.6.zip, it now includes the fix for Play Services.
I've updated the first post with the new link.
For us who have already installed the rom, we have to download PA4.6.zip again (I9070P.zip too if you have an I9070P) and install it without Wipe data.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cassiusss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Cassiusss Ad-Free

6th April 2017, 12:35 PM |#182  
Flag Mangalore
Thanks Meter: 61

More
Thanks Cassiusss
Won't it would be better if Gargaros joins XDA community!!!!
For quick updates
Also I wanted to ask if he has modded any cm 12.1 based ROM's???
The Following User Says Thank You to sm_adil For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sm_adil Ad-Free
6th April 2017, 12:53 PM |#183  
OP Senior Member

More
Yeah, that would better! I had to create an account on Androidiani (Gargaros' forum) in order to contact him.
By the way, he doesn't have any Lollipop or Marshmallow roms.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cassiusss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Cassiusss Ad-Free
6th April 2017, 01:23 PM |#184  
Flag Denpasar
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Thankss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassiusss

Good news, Gargaros gave me a new link for PA4.6.zip, it now includes the fix for Play Services.
I've updated the first post with the new link.
For us who have already installed the rom, we have to download PA4.6.zip again (I9070P.zip too if you have an I9070P) and install it without Wipe data.

Wow.. it's a great news..
Thanks to Gargaros who build the rom and also to you who connecting us to Gargaros
The Following User Says Thank You to bhisma_gangga For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bhisma_gangga Ad-Free
26th April 2017, 11:25 AM |#185  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I installed the PA4.6.zip. It's realy a very good rom. Maybe the best. Thank you.
I had a problem with the app of the clock. I uninstalled it and I reinstalled it from google play. It seems to be ok.
The "recent apps" does not work so fluency.
I can not transfer the apps from the internal space of tel to the "sd"(It is about 4 gb free space). I tried it with the link2sd and app2sd. How can I make it?

Also sometimes in the calls, I can not hear my interlocutor and he does not even hear me. I need to restart the phone to solve the problem.

Anyway I suggest this rom to everybody. It is ligth, fast and stable.
2nd May 2017, 03:26 PM |#186  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Cassiusss, can you ask Gargaros to add DSPManager and Apollo player support can work well in this PA4.6 ROM? Maybe he can do it. Thanks in advance

Edit: I just found the answer here.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...nager-t2801752

The Following User Says Thank You to No-Lags For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift No-Lags Ad-Free
3rd July 2017, 11:37 AM |#187  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Any updates?
4th July 2017, 07:54 PM |#188  
OP Senior Member

More
Nope, you can consider this as discontinued.
8th July 2017, 05:19 AM |#189  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Please Help...

I am UNABLE TO FLASH ANY ROM....

Tried many before trying this one, the CWM Recovery always shows "E: can't mount /sdcard/"

FED UP WITH ALL THIS....
I was able to install previously, but then I switched back to official one. And now, since the official one has again started to lag so much, I want to move to any other custom ROM... Which this error is not allowing me...

PLEASE HELP... I AM STUCK IN NOWHERE... FLASHED OFFICIAL ROM 4 TIMES SO AS TO START AFRESH... NO SUCCESS... ALL FILES CORRECT (NO CORRUPT FILE)... ROOTED...
8th July 2017, 10:25 AM |#190  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hello everybody, I've red the posts and this rom looks promising!
I have just two quick questions that I'd like to ask before going to flash this rom:
-Does it have "Radio FM" app installed?
-If I want to go back to "Leggera" rom, con I do it without problems?

Thanks!
8th July 2017, 09:27 PM |#191  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prvnp

Please Help...

I am UNABLE TO FLASH ANY ROM....

Tried many before trying this one, the CWM Recovery always shows "E: can't mount /sdcard/"

FED UP WITH ALL THIS....
I was able to install previously, but then I switched back to official one. And now, since the official one has again started to lag so much, I want to move to any other custom ROM... Which this error is not allowing me...

PLEASE HELP... I AM STUCK IN NOWHERE... FLASHED OFFICIAL ROM 4 TIMES SO AS TO START AFRESH... NO SUCCESS... ALL FILES CORRECT (NO CORRUPT FILE)... ROOTED...

So... did you follow the installation steps on the first page? At wich step did you get the error?
Quote:
Originally Posted by francewcoboc

Hello everybody, I've red the posts and this rom looks promising!
I have just two quick questions that I'd like to ask before going to flash this rom:
-Does it have "Radio FM" app installed?
-If I want to go back to "Leggera" rom, con I do it without problems?

Thanks!

No radio app installed, you can go back without problems.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cassiusss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Cassiusss Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)