[OFFICIAL][JANICE][DEVELOPMENT] - CrystalPA 7.00 - Android 4.4.4 - CRX Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Theyonut

May 4, 2013
Well I will try to install it..
If i will find the right tee folder (I got the tee folder only for cm based roms I have no idea wheres the other one:crying:)

Edit I found it http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2191628 but I have no idea what tee folder to install
Can somebody help me to find out the version to install-Jelly Bean Stock ROMS and ones based on Samsung Stock ROMs or CyanogenMod ROMs
This ROM is based on Samsung Stock ROMs isnt it?

This is not a Stock ROM based. Stock ROM has android 4.1.2 Jelly bean. This ROM is an 4.4.4 KitKat. Install Tee Files for CM based ROM ;)

pizzadox11

Jan 2, 2013
This is not a Stock ROM based. Stock ROM has android 4.1.2 Jelly bean. This ROM is an 4.4.4 KitKat. Install Tee Files for CM based ROM ;)

oh right i didnt think about it..

and i wish to have a better looking boot animation..

EDIT after few hrs of using this rom its really disappointing
-the dpi is messed up you have to burn ur eyes to see the battery status and every thing just too small
-and setting are messed up you have the same settings like 3-4 times on the system like the performance settings+you have the novathor app settings and performance
-the tool bar its always black like on JB
-lot of useless customization options for my opinion
-the speed of the rom is not the best

the bottom line good job but i dont like this rom

Last edited:

#Henkate

Feb 1, 2012
フェアリーテイル

-the dpi is messed up you have to burn ur eyes to see the battery status and every thing just too small
-and setting are messed up you have the same settings like 3-4 times on the system like the performance settings+you have the novathor app settings and performance

Useless review...If this rom doesn't meet your requirements,then why post review? Btw,dpi can be changed and i don't understand what you mean by settings are messed up.

rajag33

There are a lot of ways to change your boot animations.

Changing dpi back to 240 in /system/build.prop will help.

To get transparent status bar you have to turn on High end graphics in performance settings.

People need heavy customization options after all. That is why we are looking for custom Roms.

If you don't like a Rom, just don't use it. That's all. You need not have to mention your hatred in the roms thread.

BTW, This is the first kitkat Rom with classic webview for our device. We have to encourage the developers for their effort.

Last edited:
Reactions: search74

pizzadox11

Jan 2, 2013
There are a lot of ways to change your boot animations.

Changing dpi back to 240 in /system/build.prop will help.

To get transparent status bar you have to turn on High end graphics in performance settings.

People need heavy customization options after all. That is why we are looking for custom Roms.

If you don't like a Rom, just don't use it. That's all. You need not have to mention your hatred in the roms thread.

BTW, This is the first kitkat Rom with classic webview for our device. We have to encourage the developers for their effort.

well im not using this rom anymore
and the default dpi is 233 and its buggy and i already did it and the tool bar is cutting off on the default dpi

about the transparent tool bar trust me its not messing with the performance and graphics so much and i have no clue why do i have to turn on high end graphics in performance settings its killing the battery so fast
and custom roms.. personally im not looking for roms that they full of useless bull**** cuze when you have all of this useless things or too many of them its affect the performance..

Useless review...If this rom doesn't meet your requirements,then why post review? Btw,dpi can be changed and i don't understand what you mean by settings are messed up.
whats your problem i just told you what i think about this rom what couldnt i?
and the settings i already told you read it again -_--
BTW change you the dpi and look at the toolbar its cutting off and by the way why do i have to change it by my self? seriously its better on the default dpi isnt it?

Last edited:

search74

Jan 23, 2013
Still 1 of the best almost stable rom. I'm using it since 1st day release.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk

OscarNick93

Feb 25, 2013
Torino
I have try update 6.50 this is it report;

Bug:
Aospa keyboard stop work(remove from folder system )
Play service dont work(try re install gaapps but nothing)
You tube dont work.

zodex

Jan 10, 2014
Skierniewice
Wipe cache and dalvik cache? And I think you are not install gapps after install update? Update 6.50 have chromium :) I added classic webview because chromium had errors. Now chromium works.

OscarNick93

Feb 25, 2013
Torino
Wipe cache and dalvik cache? And I think you are not install gapps after install update? Update 6.50 have chromium :) I added classic webview because chromium had errors. Now chromium works.
For install update i have do. Wipe cache and dalvik... Next step install ROM and final step install micro gaaps . but when reboot exit this error.

rajag33

Do you mean classic webview removed in favour of chromium webview? That will be sad. Chromium web view s****. No text reflow in any browser and also very slow and ram & battery consuming. It's Google's sh***y decision to remove classic webview in kitkat.

Last edited:

OscarNick93

Feb 25, 2013
Torino
Wtf ???-.-"
My devices is not compatible whit google plus -.-"
efcd057d3a5728c103e096367dd63110.jpg

tommi77

Feb 26, 2014
How do I enable custom widgets on the lock screen?

Sorry for my english...[emoji5] [emoji5]

zodex

Jan 10, 2014
Skierniewice
You must turn on high gfx in performace settings, and lockscreen widgets in lockscreen settings.
Rajag33
Yes, but classic webview is old and its not work good with other CRX devices.

tommi77

Feb 26, 2014
You must turn on high gfx in performace settings, and lockscreen widgets in lockscreen settings.
Rajag33
Yes, but classic webview is old and its not work good with other CRX devices.
Sorry ....but I do not see lockscreen widget in lockscreen setting...
106a6b73a959ece752bceeba5ab164ec.jpg

Sorry for my english...[emoji5] [emoji5]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    mIuMYXs.png

FGMszYt.png

Features, changelog and download now on:
    CRXTeam

DjMherN.png

1. Go to CWM;
    2. Format system and wipe data!;
    3. Flash ROM;
    4. Flash GAPPS;
    5. "Reboot phone now";
    6. :);

ug6mfXx.png

• cr3pt
    • Zodex
    • Zender
    • WKD622
    • szymel00
    • Dzakus
    • rammiro
    • maxprzemo
    • judas77

LRNHtzI.png

• CRXTeam
    • eagleeyetom
    • OmniRom
    • SlimRom
    • Daveee10
    • AOSPA
    Project is not dead :p Janice have a 7.00 (download on crxteam.info), and we will update rom to 8.00 in this week ;)

I have smartass h3 and deadline and I have not issue 2 ;)
    So finally we have got a kitkat Rom with classic webview (text reflow in Browser).

This Rom comes with which recovery? Theme chooser working? CPU OC supported? Novathor settings works with this Rom?

Sorry for asking too many questions. Eager to know before flashing. Anybody please answer. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

Also please add xda dev-db info.
    This rom comes with clockworkmod 6.0.4.5
    Theme chooser working
    Cpu oc supported and there is special option for uv in performance settings
    Novathorsettings is working

Rom is not so much different from aospa it just have some extra features
    Active display
    Cm performance settings with uv support
    Lockscreen theming
    Stausbar mods
    Multitasking mods( with wp7 like recents)