[SHARE] [APP] MyAndroidTools + Guide to disable some Play Services processes

Search This thread

Ne0x86

Oct 3, 2013
Anyone knows how restore gplay services? I tried dirty rom flash and delete data of gplay services but didnt work

Thx

Apr 30, 2017
good app but it is normal that when I deactivate a process the application is closed

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

friend and if I deactivate all Google processes what will happen he he

sotoLOTO-

Nov 8, 2015
good app but it is normal that when I deactivate a process the application is closed

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

friend and if I deactivate all Google processes what will happen he he

Just follow the guide, it's well written and designed. Does the job well. There's a reason 100 ppl have thanked him. I deactivated prolly 95% of the suggested things with no ill effect.

If you're referring to M.A.T. then it's not normal that after you deactivate a process the app (M.A.T.) is closed.

If you deactivate all google processes you can guess what might happen. Brick city :)

Last edited:

patrickdrd

Mar 24, 2015
OnePlus Nord CE 5G
what's finsky (play store)? is it safe to deactivate? what are the side effects? I hate google services because there's no documentation :S

also, I don't use backup either, can I disable it or will it mess up my device?

comfortable

Jan 9, 2013
Hi. This is a great app.

For someone who long ago uninstalled all Google ( CIA https://medium.com/insurge-intelligence/how-the-cia-made-google-e836451a959e) NSA spyware apps from their device, I still am unclear on whether it's OK to disable the following services left behind:

Android System
GeofenceHardwareService
LocalTransportService
BackgroundDexOptService
ExternalStorageFormatter
FullBackupJob
MountServiceIdler

MediaStorage
MediaScannerService
MtpService

PacProcessor
Pacservice

ProxyHandler
Proxyservice

SystemUI
DessertCaseDream
DozeService
LoadAverageService

I don't knowingly use any Google apps...all of them are gone. I don't ever use MTP. I use mostly open source freeware apps and use no apps or ganes that require Google Play Store-related services. I am using Android 5. I simply want to use the device with minimal hassles but without Google crap. Thanks for help with any of these!

sotoLOTO-

Nov 8, 2015
@comfortable - your anti-Google approach is definitely the right one.

The apps you've listed above seem to me like they are needed for the phone's functionality and they don't seem directly connected to Google anything. Still, beware! It is Google's OS you're running so in the end of the day you can wish to unroot as much as possible but unless you're on a custom ROM or sth, then even all the unrooting won't really rid you of ... well you know who.

Last edited:

rjm831

Apr 3, 2016
Santa Cruz
MAT works great for me, except that for most apps I can't disable Ad Activity. I get a toast stating NOT ALLOWED TO DISABLE THE ADMOB ACTIVITY. Why is this? Does anybody know a workaround?
Using stock rom, rooted (Kingroot), 4.2.2.
Appreciate any advice.

comfortable

Jan 9, 2013
@comfortable - your anti-Google approach is definitely the right one.

Successfully disabled:
GeofenceHardwareService
LocalTransportService
ObbBackupService
MediaScannerService
MtpService
PermControlPluginService
PermControlService

parts of Android System WebView also disabled:
AwMinidumpUploadJobService AwVariationsConfigurationService AwVariationsSeedFetchService
CrashReceiverService

Notes:
I don't use MTP so the service is disabled. USB OTG still works fine, which is all I use. I don't use Google's Permissions Controls either so I was happy to disable those (above). Android System WebView is apparently not used on newer Android systems but is required on Android 5 for browsers using Google's inbuilt CIAware NSAware web renderer. Android System Webview can be totally uninstalled if using a thirdparty browser with its own unique rendering engine. Google's Downloads and Download Manager spyware ( DownloadProvider.apk and DownloadProviderUi.apk ) are required for browsers and apps reliant on the inbuilt CIAware NSAware spyware infrastructure. If you don't use any browsers or apps reliant on downloading in the app itself, and web browser not reliant on using Google's Android System Webview and Downloads spyware then these can be totally uninstalled. For example, Pale Moon or Firefox will work fine. But they need the great bulk of their services disabled too since every browser these days is huge bloated spyware itself or relies on spyware infrastructure to run it. For Pale Moon ( unsupported now ) that means disabling all 7 spyware services.

Will try to disable more as time goes on.
PS. Disabling FullBackupJob resulted in me having to restore TWRP backup. Not recommended.

Last edited:

sotoLOTO-

Nov 8, 2015
Android System Webview can be totally uninstalled if using a thirdparty browser with its own unique rendering engine.

Google's Downloads and Download Manager spyware (DownloadProvider.apk and DownloadProviderUi.apk ) are required for browsers and apps reliant on the inbuilt CIAware NSAware spyware infrastructure.

Just one moment here. Have to make some corrections. While it is true what you're saying about the browsers, Android System Webview and/or the DL manager are needed for the correct functioning of Google Play Store, otherwise forget downloading app from there. That's quite important.

Last edited:

comfortable

Jan 9, 2013
Just one moment here. Have to make some corrections. While it is true what you're saying about the browsers, Android System Webview and/or the DL manager are needed for the correct functioning of Google Play Store, otherwise forget downloading app from there. That's quite important.

See this post https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=74465547&postcount=126. where I mentioned my anti-Google CIA / NSA stance. You couldn't pay me to use Google's store.. So the message should be for people with similar desires.

Reactions: PamelaGirl

#Henkate

Feb 1, 2012
フェアリーテイル
For example, Pale Moon or Firefox will work fine. But they need the great bulk of their services disabled too since every browser these days is huge bloated spyware itself or relies on spyware infrastructure to run it. For Pale Moon ( unsupported now ) that means disabling all 7 spyware services.

Which services exactly? I'm quite interested.

Reactions: patrickdrd

comfortable

Jan 9, 2013
Which services exactly? I'm quite interested.
Pale Moon, all 7 services.

HealthReportBroadcastService
HealthReportUploadService
NotificationService
SyncAccountDeletedService
SyncAuthenticatorService
SyncService UpdateService

I don't use any of their sync spyware profiling services nor do I care for their 'health report' spyware. Pale Moon is unsupported software no longer updated, if this concerns you.

Also disabled all these here (but one Broadcast Receiver remains in my list...I'm not sure why I left it...I hardly know what I am doing to be honest).

Broadcast Receiver
GeckoUpdateReceiver
HealthReportBroadcastReceiver HealthReportUploadStartReceiver
ReferrerReceiver
SyncAccountDeletedReceiver
UpgradeReceiver

Pale Moon works 100% fine though. Pale Moon being stupid with downloads, it can only save them to my internal storage rather than MicroSD so I am using Xposed Framework with XinternalSD to trick the app to save on my real MicroSD.

Firefox has about 3x more spyware while advertising themselves as caring for your privacy and making an open web. Hilarious. At least 2O Firefox services can be disabled with minimal harm:

DownloadContentService
FeedService
FxAccountAuthenticatorService
FxAccountDeletedService
FxAccountProfileService
FxAccountSyncService
GcmInstanceIDListenerService
GcmMessageListenerService
GeckoService
GeckoServiceChildProcess$geckomediaplugin GeckoServiceChildProcess$tab
MediaControlService
MediaManager
NotificationService
OverlayActionService
RemotePresentationService
StumblerService
TelemetryUploadService
UpdateService
UploadAlarmReceiver$UploadAlarmService

Problems
One of the services is responsible for searching Google in the address bar. Firefox will exit instead of doing the search. Solution is to just visit your search page and search that way instead. Typing in normal URLs works fine. You can simply find and enable the service I disabled to remedy the issue. Sorry I forgot which one. I disabled these Firefox Broadcast Receivers, and again I hardly know what I am doing:
AlarmReceiver
FeedAlarmReceiver
FxAccountUpgradeReceiver
GcmReceiver
GeckoMessageReceiver
GeckoUpdateReceiver
ReferrerReceiver
RestrictionProvider
SafeReceiver
SearchWidget
SystemReceiver
UploadAlarmReceiver
WhatsNewReceiver

Another problem: the first visit to Google webpage will be slow. After that, all fine. Firefox has the same "I don't know what MicroSD is" issue as Pale Moon does with downloads. I again use Xposed with XInternalSD to get it to save on MicroSD.

Last edited:

comfortable

Jan 9, 2013
more browser testing

For those interested, I have done some more browser testing on Android 5.0.

I have disabled the following with good results so far (ie. no problems in basic testing) mostly by just seeing what works rather than an intricate knowledge of how android works.

I have a preference for fast, bare-bones operation with minimal fluff. You may want to enable or disable to taste. Things are subject to change. I welcome your comments and testing.

PALE MOON 25.9.2
MyAndroidTools > Apps > Pale Moon > SEE ALL COMPONENT INFO

SERVICE
HealthReportBroadcastService HealthReportUploadService NotificationService SyncAccountDeletedService SyncAuthenticatorService SyncService UpdateService

BROADCAST RECEIVER
GeckoUpdateReceiver HealthReportBroadcastReceiver HealthReportUploadStartReceiver ReferrerReceiver SyncAccountDeletedReceiver UpgradeReceiver

ACTIVITY
AccountActivity RedirectToSetupActivity Restarter SelectEnginesActivity SendTabActivity SetupFailureActivity SetupSuccessActivity SetupSyncActivity WebApp WebApps$WebApp0 WebApps$WebApp1 WebApps$WebApp10 WebApps$WebApp11 WebApps$WebApp12 WebApps$WebApp13 WebApps$WebApp14 WebApps$WebApp15 WebApps$WebApp16 WebApps$WebApp17 WebApps$WebApp18 WebApps$WebApp19 WebApps$WebApp2 WebApps$WebApp20 WebApps$WebApp21 WebApps$WebApp22 WebApps$WebApp23 WebApps$WebApp24 WebApps$WebApp25 WebApps$WebApp26 WebApps$WebApp27 WebApps$WebApp28 WebApps$WebApp29 WebApps$WebApp3 WebApps$WebApp30 WebApps$WebApp31 WebApps$WebApp32 WebApps$WebApp33 WebApps$WebApp34 WebApps$WebApp35 WebApps$WebApp36 WebApps$WebApp37 WebApps$WebApp38 WebApps$WebApp39 WebApps$WebApp4 WebApps$WebApp40 WebApps$WebApp41 WebApps$WebApp42 WebApps$WebApp43 WebApps$WebApp44 WebApps$WebApp45 WebApps$WebApp46 WebApps$WebApp47 WebApps$WebApp48 WebApps$WebApp49 WebApps$WebApp5 WebApps$WebApp50 WebApps$WebApp51 WebApps$WebApp52 WebApps$WebApp53 WebApps$WebApp54 WebApps$WebApp55 WebApps$WebApp56 WebApps$WebApp57 WebApps$WebApp58 WebApps$WebApp59 WebApps$WebApp6 WebApps$WebApp60 WebApps$WebApp61 WebApps$WebApp62 WebApps$WebApp63 WebApps$WebApp64 WebApps$WebApp65 WebApps$WebApp66 WebApps$WebApp67 WebApps$WebApp68 WebApps$WebApp69 WebApps$WebApp7 WebApps$WebApp70 WebApps$WebApp71 WebApps$WebApp72 WebApps$WebApp73 WebApps$WebApp74 WebApps$WebApp75 WebApps$WebApp76 WebApps$WebApp77 WebApps$WebApp78 WebApps$WebApp79 WebApps$WebApp8 WebApps$WebApp80 WebApps$WebApp81 WebApps$WebApp82 WebApps$WebApp83 WebApps$WebApp84 WebApps$WebApp85 WebApps$WebApp86 WebApps$WebApp87 WebApps$WebApp88 WebApps$WebApp89 WebApps$WebApp9 WebApps$WebApp90 WebApps$WebApp91 WebApps$WebApp92 WebApps$WebApp93 WebApps$WebApp94 WebApps$WebApp95 WebApps$WebApp96 WebApps$WebApp97 WebApps$WebApp98 WebApps$WebApp99 WebViewActivity

CONTENT PROVIDER
FormHistoryProvider HealthReportProvider PasswordsProvider

--------------------------------
FIREFOX 53.0.2
MyAndroidTools > Apps > Firefox > SEE ALL COMPONENT INFO

SERVICE
DownloadContentService FeedService FxAccountAuthenticatorService FxAccountDeletedService FxAccountProfileService FxAccountSyncService GcmInstanceIDListenerService GcmMessageListenerService MediaControlService MediaManager NotificationService OverlayActionService RemotePresentationService Restarter StumblerService TelemetryUploadService UpdateService UploadAlarmReceiver$UploadAlarmService

BROADCAST RECEIVER
AlarmReceiver BootReceiver FeedAlarmReceiver FxAccountUpgradeReceiver GcmReceiver GeckoMessageReceiver GeckoUpdateReceiver NotificationReceiver PackageReplacedReceiver ReferrerReceiver RestrictionProvider SafeReceiver SearchWidget SystemReceiver UploadAlarmReceiver WhatsNewReceiver

ACTIVITY
CrashReporter FxAccountConfirmAccountActivityWeb FxAccountFinishMigratingActivityWeb FxAccountGetStartedActivityWeb FxAccountStatusActivity FxAccountUpdateCredentialsActivityWeb HomeScreenPrompt LauncherActivity SearchActivity SearchPreferenceActivity ShareDialog SimpleHelperUI TrackingProtectionPrompt

CONTENT PROVIDER
FormHistoryProvider GeckoProfilesProvider HomeProvider LoginsProvider PartnerBookmarksProviderProxy PasswordsProvider

------------------------------
OPERA 36.2.216.102826
MyAndroidTools > Apps > Opera > SEE ALL COMPONENT INFO

SERVICE
AppboyDataSyncService PrivilegedProcessService1 PrivilegedProcessService2

BROADCAST RECEIVER
AppboyBroadcastReceiver AppboyGcmReceiver GcmBroadcastReceiver InstallReferrerReceiver MultipleInstallBroadcastReceiver TurboSetReceiver TurboViewReceiver

ACTIVITY
WebappActivity WebappActivity0 WebappActivity1 WebappActivity2 WebappActivity3 WebappActivity4 WebappActivity5 WebappActivity6 WebappActivity7 WebappActivity8 WebappActivity9

CONTENT PROVIDER
CrashExtrasProvider

------
I have also added incoming.telemetry.mozilla.org to my AdAway block list for good measure. Along with nic1.opera.com nic2.opera.com nic3.opera.com nic4.opera.com recsys.op-cdn.net api.recsys.opera.com sitecheck2.opera.com

Last edited:

patrickdrd

Mar 24, 2015
OnePlus Nord CE 5G
do you use firefox sync feature?
if yes, is it affected? (because I saw you disabled FxAccountSyncService for example)
I use it myself and for the most part,
it's the reason firefox is installed on my phone(s)

comfortable

Jan 9, 2013
do you use firefox sync feature?
if yes, is it affected? (because I saw you disabled FxAccountSyncService for example)
I use it myself and for the most part,
it's the reason firefox is installed on my phone(s)

No. I don't use that feature. I also don't like form data being filled, passwords remembered, 'safe' browsing profiling spyware, 'do not track' preferences (which is just another profiling tool), auto updates, etc. So you should see those disabled above. If you use these features, enable to taste.

I think just about all the sync stuff starts with 'fxaccount' so it's pretty easy to enable that if you use it.

I like running as simple as I can.

Reactions: rjm831 and #Henkate

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys I wanna share with you this awesome app developed by wangqi060934 that you can find for free on the play store.

LINK: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cn.wq.myandroidtools&hl=it

With this app you can enable or disable any app services, receivers, activities or providers and so having full control on your personal or system apps.

I have been using AOSPA since Chirag built it, but I have never reached the 4.26 hours with my normal daily usage till I disabled those fu***** play service processes and then Android OS percentage has fallen down and no more wakelocks.:highfive: (See the attachments)

I found this app interesting because now I found a way to disable some Google Play Services processes which drain a lot of battery and use a lot of ram. I'll show you how to do this right now.

SERVICE

This is divided between third party & system and contains all services. Near every app name there is a white, blue or red number.
    The white shows the total number of services, the blue shows the number of active services and the red shows the number of disabled services.

RECEIVER

This section is divided among Actions, Third Party & System. Also here, near every app name there is a white number that shows the total number of receivers and a red one that shows the number of disabled receivers.

GUIDE TO DISABLE SOME GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES PROCESSES WITHOUT LOOSING ANY FEATURES AND GAINING RAM & PRECIOUS BATTERY GUICE

Open SERVICE section and tap on System;
    Find Google Play Services and tap on it;
    Disable those services

Code:
    AdRequestBrokerService
    AnalyticsIntentService
    AnalyticsService
    FusedLocationService
    FusedProviderService
    GeocoreService
    GeofenceProviderService
    GoogleLocationManagerService
    NlpLocationReceiverService
    SystemUpdateService
    WatchdogService
    WearableControlService
    WearableService

Open RECEIVER section and tap on System;
    Find Google Play Services and tap on it;
    Disable those receivers:

Code:
    AccountChangedReceiver
    GServicesChangedReceiver
    SystemUpdateService$ActiveReceiver
    SystemUpdateService$Receiver

As you can see I have disabled the google analytics, that pratically is useless (but it takes 26 mb of ram) and most localization processes but If you do these steps in the right way, your localization service, gps, will continue to work properly. (see the gps status screenshot attached below)

I hope that this has been useful for all of you , and guys be careful when you disable things! :cowboy:
    EDIT: Since Android 5.1.x i simply use OP´s setup only so i haven't tested my advanced/hardcore setup on the latest Android Versions (should work though.)

nice, just found this thread/app, thanks a lot :D

i got zero wakelocks now but maps,gmail etc. works without any error messages on Android L.

kudos to the OP :)

edit: (added an advanced / hardcore setup if you just want a working playstore and nothing else from Gapps/Google)

-------------------------------------
    My Setup:

Services:

Code:
    Google Play Services :

AdRequest 
    AdvertisingID (=Advanced Setup)
    AnalyticsIntent
    Analytics
    BackupTransport (=Advanced Setup)
    Car (=Advanced Setup)
    DeviceConnectionServiceBroker (=Advanced Setup)
    Dispatching (=Advanced Setup)
    FitnessSyncAdapter
    FusedLocation
    Fused Provider
    GeoCode
    GeoFenceProvider
    GoogleLocationManager (=Advanced Setup)
    GoogleLocation (=Advanced Setup)
    NetworkLocation (=Advanced Setup)
    NlpLocationReceiver
    PlayLogBroker (=Advanced Setup)
    Preference (=Advanced Setup)
    ReportingAndroid (=Advanced Setup)
    ReportingSync (=Advanced Setup)
    Sync (=Advanced Setup)
    SystemUpdate
    UserPresence (=Advanced Setup)
    WearableControl
    Wearable
    WearableSync (=Advanced Setup)

Google Play Store:

DailyHygiene
    InAppBilling
    Licensing

Google Service Framework:

CheckIn
    EventLog
    SystemUpdate

Receivers:

Code:
    Google Play Services:

AccountsChanged
    Analytics Sampler (=Advanced Setup)
    CheckInServiceActive
    CheckinServiceImpose (=Advanced Setup)
    CheckinService (=Advanced Setup)
    CheckinSecretCode (=Advanced Setup)
    CheckinServiceTrigger(=Advanced Setup)
    ConfigFetchServicePackage (=Advanced Setup)
    ConnectivityReceiver
    CoreAnalyticsAlarm (=Advanced Setup)
    NlpNetworkProviderSettingsUpdate (=Advanced Setup)
    OneTimeInitializer
    RetryKidsAccountSetup (=Advanced Setup)
    SystemUpdateServiceActive
    SystemUpdateService
    TimeoutsChanged (=Advanced Setup)
    UpdateProfileOwner (=Advanced Setup)
    UserPresentBroadcast (=Advanced Setup)
    WearableSyncService

Google Service Framework:

CheckinService
    CheckinServiceSecretCode
    CheckinServiceTRigger
    EventLogService
    MigrateToAccountManagerBroadcast
    SystemUpdate
    SystemUpdateService

Code:
    [I]Advanced Setup (If you just want the freakin Playstore nothing else ^^[/I]) :

[I]Deinstalled Google Apps:[/I]

All Gapps (Gmail,Maps,Youtube,Music,Games,Books... etc.) - (i deinstalled them with Root App Delete)

[I]Freezed Apps :[/I]

Google Backup Transport

Google Contacts Sync

Google Calendar

Google Calendar Sync

Google One Time Init

Google Partner Setup

Google Text to Speech Engine

Talkback

Code:
    Disabled Apps (=Advanced Setup) :

Android Live Wallpapers
    Basic Daydreams
    Black Hole
    Bubbles
    Calendar
    Calendar Storage
    Email
    Exchange Services
    Face Unlock
    Messaging
    Music Visulaization Wallpapers
    One Time Init
    Phase Beam
    Photo Screensavers
    PhotoPhase
    Picasa Uploader
    Pico TTS
    Print Spooler
    User Dictionary
    Voice Dialer

Code:
    Disabled Services (=Advanced Setup) :

Android Keyboard (AOSP):

AndroidSpellChecker

Android Live Wallpaper:

All

Android System:

GeoFenceHardware
    LocalTransport

Basic Daydreams:

All

Black Hole:

All

Bubbles :

All

Calendar:

All

Calendar Storage:

All

Cell Broadcasts:

All

CM Updater:

CMDashClockExtension

com.adnroid.smspush

All

com.android.wallpaper.holospiral:

All

Email:

All

Exchange Service:

All

Face Unlock:

All

Google Calendar Sync:

All

Google One Time Init:

All

Google Partner Setup:

All

Google Play Services:

all gcm**
    System Update
    ConfigFetch (common wakelock)
    Sync
    all drive
    UserPresence (common wakelock)
    all ads**
    all wearabe
    all fitness
    all location

Google Play Store:

Daily Hygiene

Google Services Framework:

Checkin**
    EventLog**
    SystemUpdate

Magic Smoke Wallpapers:

All

Messaging:

Transaction

One Time Init:

All

Picasa Uploader:

All

Pico TTS:

All

Print Spooler:

All

Voice+:

All

Whisper Push:

All

** could cause a "Unfortunately Google Play Services Has Stopped" Error

Hardcore Setup:

http://imgur.com/a/YyPtT

Tested on Android L (5.0 & 5.0.1)

After you disabled all you should only have GCM service running as you can see on the screenshot (for a working playstore)
    Sorry for late answer.
    I found the problem.
    It is "Xposed"
    When running LP 5.1.1 without xposed, everything is well(myandroidtools running)
    Installing xposed - myandroidtools broken.
    what a mess.

@andray750 It seems that I found the real cause - the APK is protected by some very weird Chinese protection software. I made a consistent change to ART for Xposed, but as they seem to rely on certain internals, it broke the app. If you (or anyone else who is using the app on 5.1 / arm) has the time to test a possible fix, please check out the last comments in https://github.com/rovo89/Xposed/issues/102
    I disabled theese services too (without problems for now):
    SERVICE section, System; Google Play Services:

BrokeredFitnessService
    FitnessSyncAdapterService
    ConfigFetchService
    SyncService

and Reciver -> System -> Google play services:

FitnessInitReceiver
    WaerableSyncServiceReceiver
    nice, just found this thread/app, thanks a lot :D<br />
    <br />
    i got zero wakelocks now but maps,gmail etc. works without any error messages on Android L.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    kudos to the OP :)<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <b><i>edit: (added an advanced / hardcore setup if you just want a working playstore and nothing else from Gapps/Google) </i></b><br />
    <br />
    -------------------------------------<br />
    <i>My Setup:<br />
    <br />
    Services:</i><br />
    <br />
    Google Play Services :<br />
    <br />
    AdRequest <br />
    AdvertisingID (=Advanced Setup)<br />
    AnalyticsIntent<br />
    Analytics<br />
    BackupTransport (=Advanced Setup)<br />
    Car (=Advanced Setup)<br />
    DeviceConnectionServiceBroker (=Advanced Setup)<br />
    Dispatching (=Advanced Setup)<br />
    FitnessSyncAdapter<br />
    FusedLocation<br />
    Fused Provider<br />
    GeoCode<br />
    GeoFenceProvider<br />
    GoogleLocationManager (=Advanced Setup)<br />
    GoogleLocation (=Advanced Setup)<br />
    NetworkLocation (=Advanced Setup)<br />
    NlpLocationReceiver<br />
    PlayLogBroker (=Advanced Setup)<br />
    Preference (=Advanced Setup)<br />
    ReportingAndroid (=Advanced Setup)<br />
    ReportingSync (=Advanced Setup)<br />
    Sync (=Advanced Setup)<br />
    SystemUpdate<br />
    UserPresence (=Advanced Setup)<br />
    Watchdog<br />
    WearableControl<br />
    Wearable<br />
    WearableSync (=Advanced Setup)<br />
    <br />
    Google Play Store:<br />
    <br />
    DailyHygiene<br />
    InAppBilling<br />
    Licensing<br />
    <br />
    Google Service Framework:<br />
    <br />
    CheckIn<br />
    EventLog<br />
    SystemUpdate<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <i>Receivers:</i><br />
    <br />
    Google Play Services:<br />
    <br />
    AccountsChanged<br />
    Analytics Sampler (=Advanced Setup)<br />
    CheckInServiceActive<br />
    CheckinServiceImpose (=Advanced Setup)<br />
    CheckinService (=Advanced Setup)<br />
    CheckinSecretCode (=Advanced Setup)<br />
    CheckinServiceTrigger(=Advanced Setup)<br />
    ConfigFetchServicePackage (=Advanced Setup)<br />
    ConnectivityReceiver<br />
    CoreAnalyticsAlarm (=Advanced Setup)<br />
    NlpNetworkProviderSettingsUpdate (=Advanced Setup)<br />
    OneTimeInitializer<br />
    RetryKidsAccountSetup (=Advanced Setup)<br />
    SystemUpdateServiceActive<br />
    SystemUpdateService<br />
    TimeoutsChanged (=Advanced Setup)<br />
    UpdateProfileOwner (=Advanced Setup)<br />
    UserPresentBroadcast (=Advanced Setup)<br />
    WearableSyncService<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Google Service Framework:<br />
    <br />
    CheckinService<br />
    CheckinServiceSecretCode<br />
    CheckinServiceTRigger<br />
    EventLogService<br />
    MigrateToAccountManagerBroadcast<br />
    SystemUpdate<br />
    SystemUpdateService
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <i>Advanced Setup (If you just want the freakin Playstore nothing else ^^</i>) :<br />
    <br />
    <i>Deinstalled Google Apps:</i><br />
    <br />
    All Gapps (Gmail,Maps,Youtube,Music,Games,Books... etc.) - (i deinstalled them with Root App Delete)<br />
    <br />
    <i>Freezed Apps :</i><br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Google Backup Transport<br />
    <br />
    Google Contacts Sync<br />
    <br />
    Google Calendar<br />
    <br />
    Google Calendar Sync<br />
    <br />
    Google One Time Init<br />
    <br />
    Google Partner Setup<br />
    <br />
    Google Text to Speech Engine<br />
    <br />
    Talkback
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Disabled Apps (=Advanced Setup) :<br />
    <br />
    Android Live Wallpapers<br />
    Basic Daydreams<br />
    Black Hole<br />
    Bubbles<br />
    Calendar<br />
    Calendar Storage<br />
    Email<br />
    Exchange Services<br />
    Face Unlock<br />
    Messaging<br />
    Music Visulaization Wallpapers<br />
    One Time Init<br />
    Phase Beam<br />
    Photo Screensavers<br />
    PhotoPhase<br />
    Picasa Uploader<br />
    Pico TTS<br />
    Print Spooler<br />
    User Dictionary<br />
    Voice Dialer
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Disabled Services (=Advanced Setup) :<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Android Keyboard (AOSP):<br />
    <br />
    AndroidSpellChecker<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Android Live Wallpaper:<br />
    <br />
    All<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Android System:<br />
    <br />
    GeoFenceHardware<br />
    LocalTransport<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Basic Daydreams:<br />
    <br />
    All<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Black Hole:<br />
    <br />
    All<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Bubbles :<br />
    <br />
    All<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Calendar:<br />
    <br />
    All<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Calendar Storage:<br />
    <br />
    All<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Cell Broadcasts:<br />
    <br />
    All<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    CM Updater:<br />
    <br />
    CMDashClockExtension<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    com.adnroid.smspush<br />
    <br />
    All<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    com.android.wallpaper.holospiral:<br />
    <br />
    All<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Email:<br />
    <br />
    All<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Exchange Service:<br />
    <br />
    All<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Face Unlock:<br />
    <br />
    All<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Google Calendar Sync:<br />
    <br />
    All<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Google One Time Init:<br />
    <br />
    All<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Google Partner Setup:<br />
    <br />
    All<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Google Play Services:<br />
    <br />
    all gcm**<br />
    System Update<br />
    ConfigFetch (common wakelock)<br />
    Sync<br />
    all drive<br />
    UserPresence (common wakelock)<br />
    all ads**<br />
    all wearabe<br />
    all fitness<br />
    all location<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Google Play Store:<br />
    <br />
    Daily Hygiene<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Google Services Framework:<br />
    <br />
    Checkin**<br />
    EventLog**<br />
    SystemUpdate<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Magic Smoke Wallpapers:<br />
    <br />
    All<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Messaging:<br />
    <br />
    Transaction<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    One Time Init:<br />
    <br />
    All<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Picasa Uploader:<br />
    <br />
    All<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Pico TTS:<br />
    <br />
    All<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Print Spooler:<br />
    <br />
    All<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Voice+:<br />
    <br />
    All<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Whisper Push:<br />
    <br />
    All<br />
    <br />
    ** could cause a "Unfortunately Google Play Services Has Stopped" Error<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Hardcore Setup:<br />
    <br />
    http://imgur.com/a/YyPtT<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Tested on Android L (5.0 & 5.0.1) <br />
    <br />
    <i><br />
    After you disabled all you should only have GCM service running as you can see on the screenshot (for a working playstore)</i><br/>

Tnx for your work..only one thing..I need gcm work for to have various notifications:whatsapp,fb,tapatalk,mail (cloud magic) who I have greenifyed with pro version? Can I do it with your set?