FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q&A] Anything related to Sound: features or fix requests. v10: Bass Boost

n/a posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By QA Bot, Guest on 21st October 2014, 04:36 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Q&A for Anything related to Sound: features or fix requests. v10: Bass Boost

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer. Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :smile:

21st October 2014, 04:36 AM |#2  
Flag Belo Horizonte
Thanks Meter: 1

More
[Voodoo sound] Similar app for Motorola devices
Hello, guys,
Past month I've purchased a New Moto G (XT1069) and I'm loving this gadget. The only problem till now is the earphones volume. I used 4 differents types and none of them reach a satisfatory level (note that I go to college and work using bus/metro, so the external noise is often higher than musics). One app that solved my problem on my last device, a SGS GTi9000b, was the Voodoo sound, but it only works with some kernels. On Moto G I've tried like 100 equalizer apps, all in vain. So my question is: does anyone know an app that works nearly like the Voodoo? Uh, I rooted my phone already, so if someone know an alternative way, with or without an app, please let me know. Tks in advance and sorry for my bad english.
26th December 2014, 10:31 PM |#3  

More
problems on tf103cg
Hi, I've purchased commercial version, but it's not working on tf103cg, should it ?
Could someone give any help or hopes for later support ?
16th March 2015, 08:24 AM |#4  

More
Hi,
I would like to install Voodoo Sound Free on my I9000 but I don't find apk or app on the play store.
Could you give me a link please ?
Thanks !
8th April 2015, 08:25 AM |#5  

More
Voodoo Sound
Hi , im loving my I9000 with voodoo sound plus but sadly it doesnt seem to be available on google play anymore. Without it I9000 doesnt offer anything good these days. What happend?
Thanks for reply.
MoraneX
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
auto-qa

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)