#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. * */
Steps to install:
(0. Install any 6.0 rom)
1. Factory reset
2. Make sure you format /system and /data to ext4 for the install
2. Install ROM zip, you will get a warning about partition size change of system if its the first time you flash, just flash it a second time to confirm the change, this will erase your data partition!
3. Please do NOT install Gapps (you can still do it, but at your risks)
5. Wait for a long time
- First boot is slow
- RIL sudden crash (?)
- Webkit render issues with the latest cm14.1. It will be fixed in the next build.
- CM's FileManager is bugged
- Stock Cyanogenmod 14.0
- Dirty CoW patched kernel (anyone cares ?)
- kernel built with GCC 6.2.1 with -03
- F2fs support on /data but not on /system
- Bigmem enabled (no cma for now)
- sdcardfs support to come someday
- Zram enabled
I will provide mirrors later if needed.
Please check the MD5 !
HUGE thanks to @xc-racer99 for his AMAZING work on his variant, without him, this woudn't have been possible at all.
CyanogenMod 14.0, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S I9000
Coldwindofnowhere, xc-racer99, sooti
Source Code: https://github.com/CyanogenMod
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
Last Updated 2016-12-23