As I promised... Official Marshmallow Sony Xperia UI on Samsung Galaxy S Plus is here
It wasn't that hard, but it took me some time.
- The SystemUI is themed(sort of) It's based on decompiled XZ SystemUI... So it looks, works like in XZ, but it's not.
- Due to heavy (for this device) Xperia framework some features are not included. It contains only necessary changes, which were needed for Xperia apps compatibility.
- The lockscreen is from XOSP - as in commit decription - it's also from decompiled Xperia SystemUI
- Flashing gapps will transform your device into good-looking brick.
* Download F-Droid or microG services.
How to install
- Same as in AOSP, but you have to wipe everything except data partition.
- Build v1 - 19.08.2018
- nilac8991 for inspiration, XOSP sources.
- LegacyXperia for msm7x30 sources
- Sir mordred - for ancora sources
- K_TECH - for lollipop aosp based device tree
- Sony for Xperia UI
Xperia MM for I9001, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S Plus I9001
Source Code: https://github.com/MarcinDevelopment...msm7x30-common
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: TWRP: 3.2.1
Based On: AOSP
Last Updated 2018-08-18