FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Airpods alternative?

47 posts
Thanks Meter: 5

By Reystar22, Member on 2nd September 2019, 12:44 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello,

long time iPhone user here, last year i have been using the Airpods with my XS MAX that i sold.

I am looking for some "airpods equivelant" for my Samsung device (i got S10 and Note 10+)...i have unsuccesfully tried the Samsung Galaxy Buds, i am very dissapointed because the call quality which is the most important thing to me is not good at all, cant even compare it to the airpods...

So, what bluetooth would you recommend for everyday use, with good call quality so i can talk ?? I wouldn't like something like the old style bluetooth like Plantronics etc, i am looking for something fresh like Airpods, Galaxy Buds etc style

3rd September 2019, 02:08 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Airpods
3rd September 2019, 05:12 PM |#3  
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 49

More
You have Jabra. They have goods reviews.
3rd September 2019, 07:27 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
From my experience, all bluetooth headsets have horrible call quality, including the Airpods. In a quiet place any would work fine, but once you go in public, it becomes really bad.
I always carry both wired and wireless headsets at the same time, just in case.
8th September 2019, 07:25 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Huawei just released their Airpod clones. You could try one of those; otherwise Jabra's lineup are the best you're going to get without going into $250+ range.

Alternatively, you can just get Airpods. Even on Android, they have superior call quality, and there's plenty of apps on the Play Store that emulate the functionality it has on the iPhone or that the Galaxy Buds have on Samsung devices.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)